Not able to upgrade to Nitro Pro 14

Karl Dohm

I purchased the bundle when on Nitro 12 to Nitro 13 and it promised a free upgrade to Nitro 14 when it came out.  See below.  Please put my product serial number in your database as eligible for upgade to version 14.

When I tried to upgrade to version 14 I got: We were unable to validate your serial number. Please ensure you entered it correctly.

HERE IS THE PURCHASE EMAIL:

Dear Karl Dohm,

Below you will find your cleverbridge reference number. To ensure the most prompt and efficient service, please always refer to your reference number when contacting us.

Your cleverbridge reference number: 32*******

Important: This email contains vital information about your purchase. Please keep it for your records.

Payment information

Your credit card (xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) has been successfully authorized. As Nitro’s eCommerce partner, cleverbridge manages the transactional side of your Nitro purchase. Please note that the charge on your credit card will appear as "CBR*NITRO PDF."

If you have any issues with payment or processing (like a declined credit card or questions about sales tax/VAT), please use your reference number to contact cleverbridge customer support here.

32*******

View your invoice here:

Your products

Qty.Product nameDelivery

Nitro PDF Pro 13 - Upgrade

Upgrade to the latest version of Nitro PDF Pro

ElectronicYour Serial Number:

504***************

If you have not already installed Nitro PDF Pro, please download the trial version now. You can then use your license/product key to convert the trial version to the full version.

Download trial version >>

Product Updates

Unlimited product updates included for 1 year from date of purchase.

Electronic

You will receive your product directly from Nitro Software, Inc..

AND HERE IS THE SALES EMAIL, WHICH I TOOK ADVANTAGE OF:

Hey Karl,

Get more of the tools you need for a fraction of the cost! You won't find this offer anywhere else.

So, what are you waiting for?

Upgrade today with 30% off and you'll receive:

checkmark

The latest version of Nitro PDF Pro today, including all the new features we've built over the past 2 years for you to explore

checkmark

Unlimited product updates for the next year, so you can continue to enjoy all of Nitro's newest features as soon as they are released.

checkmark

FREE upgrade to Nitro PDF Pro 14, coming later this year

Take advantage of this exclusive offer before it ENDS TODAY!

Edited by Reymund Oyong
Hide sensitive information

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @Karl Dohm

Thank you for reaching out through our Community Forums!

I have taken the necessary adjustment to ensure that you can proceed with upgrading your version 13 license to 14. However, the upgrade offered for this serial number is at a discounted price and not free due to the inactive/expired Product Updates. 
A support case will be created on your behalf to further discuss your upgrade options. Kindly wait for the support case to be created. 

Kind regards,