Not able to upgrade to Nitro version 14

Allan Lubitz

Allan Lubitz

Same problem for me. Purchased both Version 13 and 14. Tried upgrading to 14 but got error message ...unable to verify serial number. My serial number is 504***************.

Would appreciate your help, thanks!

Edited by Reymund Oyong
Hide Serial number

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @Allan Lubitz

Thank you for reaching out through our Community Forums!

I have taken the necessary adjustment to ensure that you can proceed with upgrading your existing license which ends with 147 to version 14 through the Upgrade Portal. 
Please access the Upgrade Portal then try to upgrade your serial number. 

Kind regards, 

Allan Lubitz

I paid for versions 13 and 14 of Nitro Pro last year. I received the upgrade notification and tried the link but it gave me an error message about the S/N. My serial number is 504***************.

I would appreciate your help. Please block out my S/N and email. Thanks!

Allan

alubitz****@yahoo.com

Edited by Reymund Oyong
Hide confidential details

Allan Lubitz

Hi Reymund,

The upgrade link now works but it is prompting me to pay $89.99 for the upgrade. My purchase was based on an offer that was specifically for version 13 and 14, but I did not receive the version 14 link until after the 1-year anniversary of my purchase. Can you fix it so I can get the upgrade that was promised without additional cost?

Allan

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @James Lester

Upon checking, the Nitro PDF Pro license is at $179.99 USD while the upgrade from an existing license is at $89.99 USD. 

Kind regards,

Allan Lubitz

Here is the offer letter I received from Sarah Ewing, Nitro Marketing Director:

Hey Allan,

Your version of Nitro PDF Pro is good, but the latest version of Nitro PDF Pro is GREAT (and always getting better). You can do even more things to make your documents smarter, faster and more efficient. It may even be more fun.

To sweeten the reward, we’re offering you 30% off a Nitro upgrade package & a free upgrade to Nitro PDF Pro 14 upon its release.

For the price of a single upgrade, you’ll receive:

checkmark

The latest version of Nitro PDF Pro, including all the new features we’ve built over the past 2 years

checkmark

Unlimited product updates for the next year, so you can continue to enjoy all of Nitro’s newest features as soon as they are released

checkmark

A complimentary upgrade to the newest release of Nitro PDF Pro coming later this year

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @Allan Lubitz

The free upgrade is given to the non-expired and active Product Updates.
Your serial number was offered with a discounted upgrade price and not free due to inactive/expired Product Updates. 

A support case will be created on your behalf to further discuss your upgrade options. Kindly wait for the support case to be created. 

Kind regards,

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @James Lester

The upgrade can be processed through our Upgrade Portal at https://www.gonitro.com/support/upgrade
To upgrade, enter your existing serial number then click 'Get Upgrade'.
Once the upgrade process is finished, you will be provided with a license for version 14. Make sure to utilize this license to activate your installation of Nitro PDF Pro 14. 

Kind regards, 

Harold Tynes

I am unable to complete my upgrade. My serial number is 

504***************

Received this message.   

We were unable to validate your serial number. Please ensure you entered it correctly. If you believe you are eligible for an upgrade, please leave a post on our Community Forum and update us with your issue.

Please advise next steps.

Edited by Reymund Oyong
Hide Serial number

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @Harold Tynes

I have taken the necessary adjustment to ensure that you can proceed with upgrading your existing license to version 14 through the Upgrade Portal. 
Please access the Upgrade Portal then try to upgrade your serial number. 

Kind regards, 

Ashley Curtis

Another one here to add to the list of those with serial numbers that aren't recognised on the upgrade portal.

Serial number entered from the cleverbridge email/pdf, and the below notice was given:

We were unable to validate your serial number. Please ensure you entered it correctly. If you believe you are eligible for an upgrade, please leave a post on our Community Forum and update us with your issue.

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @Ashley Curtis

May I request for the existing serial number that you would like to upgrade to version 14?

Kind regards, 

Ashley Curtis

Hi @Reymund Oyong

I sent you a message with my serial number, as I wasn't sure if the code would be automatically hidden posting here.

Let me know if you need any other details.

Cheers

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @Ashley Curtis

I have taken the necessary adjustment to ensure that you can proceed with upgrading your existing license to version 14 through the Upgrade Portal.
Please access again our Upgrade page and then try to upgrade your serial number. 

Regarding the post, it is safe to provide the serial number as we do hide it before approving the post.

Kind regards,