Can I upgrade to a new version?

Dwight Brew

Dwight Brew

If I were to purchase a lifetime license to Nitro Pro 14, when Nitro Pro 15, 16,... comes out, what is the process to upgrade? Is the upgrade free, is there a price to upgrade a lifetime license, would I need to purchase a brand new Nitro Pro 15 license, ...?

Thanks.

• Official Nitronaut

Hello @Dwight Brew

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

With this a perpetual version 14 license, you have the opportunity to upgrade to newer versions as they become available. The best part is that the upgrade price is discounted compared to purchasing a completely new license.

While the upgrade is entirely optional, it presents a valuable opportunity to stay up to date with the latest features and improvements. However, it's important to note that, like any other software, versions eventually reach their sunset phase as new software and operating system versions are released. This means that compatibility might become an issue in the future.

If you have any questions or require further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

Dwight Brew

@Leslie V, thank you for your reply. I am trying to get a feel for what the major version upgrade cost will be for future releases. Is there a link you could point me to that would show me the cost for someone with a version 13 lifetime license to upgrade to a version 14 lifetime license?

Edited by Dwight Brew
Grammar