Have multiple licenses

Jodie Pagan

Jodie Pagan

Hi have multiple licenses for vaious members of my team.. Some of them have access to NitroSign whilst others are showing they need to pay for a subscription...

Jodie Pagan
23 hours ago, Jodie Pagan said:

Hi have multiple licenses for vaious members of my team.. Some of them have access to NitroSign whilst others are showing they need to pay for a subscription... Can anyone tell me why this is and how correct the issue.

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @Jodie Pagan

Thank you for reaching out through our Community Forums!

Could you please provide the Nitro PDF Pro serial number of the users who are also using Nitro Sign, specifically those who are receiving a message about the subscription?

Kind regards, 

Jodie Pagan

Hi Reymund

below are all of the serial number i have on file

50494*************
50497*************
50490*************
50498*************
50493*************
50497*************

I ended up paying for the essentials package for serial number 50497*************

i'm also wondering how i access the Nitro Admin Portal - when i try and log in it asks me to contact my administrator.. which should be me

Edited by Reymund Oyong
Hide Serial number

• 1 month later...
  • Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @Jodie Pagan

My sincere apologies for the delay in getting back to you. 
In checking the provided serial numbers, I can see that they are all Nitro PDF Pro single-user licenses that were purchased online. 

Please be aware that Nitro PDF Pro and Nitro Sign are two different services with separate licensing.
Nitro PDF Pro (activated via serial number) is the application you install on a Windows machine to create/edit a PDF document, while Nitro Sign (activated through subscription) is an online e-signature solution through the web.

Nitro provides a 14-day trial (after sign-up) so users can experience the e-signing feature of Nitro Sign. When the Nitro Sign trial period is expired, you may purchase a subscription to continue with the features of Nitro Sign Essentials. 

Regarding the Nitro Admin Portal, please note that this is only available on Nitro Productivity Suite Team or Enterprise licenses.

Below is a link about what is Nitro Admin.
https://kb.gonitro.com/knowledgebase#/answers/Account Portal/000004578

Kind regards,

Jodie Pagan

Thanks Reymund,

Is there a way to transfer all of the current serial numbers to either " Productivity Suite Team" or to an Enterprise license? Or do I need to set up all new licenses and serial numbers?