Unable to deactivate or activate

Lynn McNamara

Lynn McNamara

I am trying to deactivate a license from my old computer, and activate on a new one. I'm getting activation errors in both cases, and the license look up continues to indicate that the license is in an incorrect format, even though it's the same format that got me to the lookup screen. The manual deactivation process directs me to a Nitro URL that is no longer in use. 

Very frustrating - please advise. Thanks.

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @Lynn McNamara

Thank you for reaching out through our Community Forums!

Kindly provide your Nitro PDF Pro serial number so we could check its status on our end. 

Kind regards, 

Lynn McNamara

Hi - the serial number is 108***-******-******. Thanks.

Edited by Reymund Oyong
Hide Serial number

James Dickey

I am unable to deactivate.  My old computer crashed.  I have the NitroPro Serial Number, but it won't let me deactivate

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @Lynn McNamara

Upon checking your serial number, it appears that it is not a valid license and is not based on the format of Nitro PDF Pro.
You can verify this through our activation portal at https://licenses.gonitro.com/prd/portal 

Entering this license in the activation portal will return a 'Please enter a valid serial number.' message. 

I recommend reaching out to the store where you purchased this license for assistance. 

Kind regards, 

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @James Dickey

Thank you for reaching out through our Community Forums!

Kindly provide your serial number so we can check the version including its status. 
Please note that we have already tried searching for a license purchase to determine your serial number, however, we are not seeing a purchase record under your email address ******y@mdsciencelab.com

Kind regards,

James Dickey

I purchased my NitroPro under jim_**********@yahoo.com.  The License number is 504***************

Edited by Reymund Oyong
Hide confidential details

James Dickey

HELP!!!!!! I simply need to activate my license.  My old computer crashed and I can't de-activate.  I purchased my NitroPro under jim_**********@yahoo.com.  The License number is 504***************.  Frankly, this is the WORST experience - I've been trying for 4 days!!

Edited by Reymund Oyong
Hide confidential details

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @James Dickey

I do apologize for the delay. 

In checking the provided serial number, it is a valid and active version 13 license. Our license portal shows that the number of activations on this license is zero (o), thus, there is no need to use the deactivation. 
To successfully activate using your license, please ensure that you install Nitro PDF Pro 13. You can find the installer from the following location: 

https://www.gonitro.com/product-details/downloads - please ensure that you click the 'Download Nitro Pro 13' link. 

Once Nitro PDF Pro is installed on your computer, verify the version by opening Nitro PDF Pro then navigate to the Help tab > About Nitro Pro.
If the version and build is 13.70.4.50, click the Activate button then enter your serial number 504*************** and click Activate. 

Kind regards,

James Dickey

Still having problems.  I'm trying to log in as **********2003@yahoo.com, but I don't have the password.  I also tried my business e-mail - *********@mdsciencelab.com, but still no password.

Edited by Reymund Oyong
Hide part of email address

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @James Dickey

I do see a Nitro Sign account that is associated with the provided email addresses. 
There is a forgot password link that will help you reset the password in case you don't remember it. 

After processing the forgot password link, kindly ensure that you review both your email inbox and spam/junk mail folder for the password reset instructions. After completing the necessary steps, access https://cloud.gonitro.com then log in using your credentials and new password. 

Kind regards, 

James Dickey

I sign in just fine with my business e-mail jdickey@mdsciencelab.com and my password.  However I still can't download the program to my computer.  Frankly, I have wasted 2 weeks of my time and don't have any more time to mess around with NitroPDF.  Luckily, I have found a replacement program which is just as good. 

NitroPDF will be getting  my lowest recommendation should anyone ask.

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong
On 6/10/2023 at 7:03 AM, Reymund Oyong said:

Hi @James Dickey

I do apologize for the delay. 

In checking the provided serial number, it is a valid and active version 13 license. Our license portal shows that the number of activations on this license is zero (o), thus, there is no need to use the deactivation. 
To successfully activate using your license, please ensure that you install Nitro PDF Pro 13. You can find the installer from the following location: 

https://www.gonitro.com/product-details/downloads - please ensure that you click the 'Download Nitro Pro 13' link. 

Once Nitro PDF Pro is installed on your computer, verify the version by opening Nitro PDF Pro then navigate to the Help tab > About Nitro Pro.
If the version and build is 13.70.4.50, click the Activate button then enter your serial number 504*************** and click Activate. 

Kind regards,

Greetings @James Dickey

I do apologize for the inconvenience this has caused and for the confusion it brought about the installer. 

The is a  link on the June 10th post in this thread about where to download the Nitro PDF Pro installer. 
As you have a version 13 license, you will need to click the 'Download Nitro Pro 13' link from the link https://www.gonitro.com/product-details/downloads 

Please let me know if I can assist you further. 

Kind regards,