How many licenses (machines to install on) with Nitro Pro 14?

Brian O'Grady Law

Brian O'Grady Law

So Nitro sent me an upgrade invite to Nitro 14. I have 3 devises. How many can I install with the Nitro 14 upgrade? Thank you, Brian

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @Brian O'Grady Law

Thank you for reaching out through our Community Forums!

Nitro PDF Pro purchases made through our online store, within gonitro.com, are allotted two activations on two separate personal computers. 
Please refer to How Many Devices Can The Nitro PDF Pro License Be Activated With?

Kind regards, 

• 1 month later...
Paul Downes

Related note! I am interested in the PDF Pro license. However, I many devices can be activated under one license?

Ideally 3 as I use PC at office, Mac at home and laptop when travelling.

Hopefully Nitro can do this too?

Thank you!

Paul Downes

Thanks Reymund, is there are any way possible to increase this to 3?

I've a pc at work. use Mac at home and then a laptop for travelling. 

Really hope this can somehow be facilitated. 

Fingers crossed,

P.

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @Paul Downes

Unfortunately, increasing the maximum number of activation on an online single-user license is not possible. 
If you need to use the license on a 3rd computer, you will need to deactivate the license on the 1st or 2nd computer to release the license. To deactivate, launch Nitro PDF Pro then navigate to the Help tab > About Nitro Pro > Deactivate. 

Please note that the Nitro PDF Pro activation process is unique for each supported Operating System, Windows and MacOS. Thus, any License provisioned for Nitro PDF Pro on Windows cannot be used on MacOS and vice versa.

Kind regards, 

• 3 weeks later...

We use both Nitro Pro and Bluebeam. Bluebeam now allows licenses on 2 machines per employee. Most of us have both an office and mobile computers. Nitro Pro needs to strongly evaluate allowing each license to be installed on 2 machines. If we have to purchase 2 licenses per each employee it would be more cost effective for us to switch all employees over to Bluebeam. We should not be expecting employees to move licenses from their office machine to their mobile devices every day or multiple times a day. Nitro needs to strongly consider this or we will be switching to Bluebeam which would cost us less as well as provide for an enhanced software. We like Pro since it is more cost effective and easier to use than Bluebeam. However, if it is less expensive to use Bluebeam and we can provide more features we are going to go down that path.

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @Mike Vitt

Thank you for reaching out through our Community Forums!

Licenses for Retail and for Business work differently.
I can see that your Nitro Account manager already explained through the support ticket about how your licensing works especially your NLS subscription in version 14. 
I recommend sending your additional or future questions about licenses to your dedicated Nitro Account manager. They will be able to answer your license and subscription questions. 

Kind regards, 

• 2 weeks later...

I am eligible to upgrade from Nitro Pro 13 to Nitro Pro 14 and currently have 13 installed on 2 computers.  Would I be able to upgrade to Nitro Pro 14, install that on 2 computers and then have Nitro Pro 13 on my other computer as I need it on 3 computers?