License Fee

Tammy Hollywood

Tammy Hollywood

I cannot find my license fee to activate it on my new computer. I don't have my original email receipt so I am stuck. WHY THE HECK IS IT NOT AVAILABLE TO ME!!!!  in my current software or my online account, very frustrating!! How do I get it?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @Tammy Hollywood

Thank you for reaching out through our Community Forums!
My sincere apologies for the inconvenience this issue has caused. 

I understand that you no longer have the Nitro PDF Pro order email which contains the invoice receipt and serial number.
We can try to search for a license purchase on our end to determine the serial number. Could you please provide the email address that you used to purchase the license?

Please note that I tried to search our system using your email address t**********pa@yahoo.ca, however, I did not find any purchase record.

Kind regards,

Edited by Reymund Oyong

Tammy Hollywood

I signed up with a different email. Please email me at the one you see and I can send it to you. You can appreciate that I do not want to include it on this forum. Thank you.

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @Tammy Hollywood

The other email address will not be included in this forum as we will delete it as soon as we receive it.
You can also send it via direct message by mouse hovering over my profile and then selecting Message. 

Kind regards, 

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @Tammy Hollywood

I do apologize for the delay.
We found a license purchase under the email address you've provided, the details of the license were sent to here via direct message. 

You have a version 13 license and it requires a Nitro PDF Pro 13 installation. 
You can download the correct installer from the following location:

https://www.gonitro.com/product-details/downloads - please click the 'Download Nitro Pro 13' link to get the Nitro PDF Pro version 13.  

Once Nitro PDF Pro 13 is installed on your computer, you can activate it by launching the application then navigate to the Help tab > About Nitro Pro > Activate, enter the serial number then click Activate. 

Kind regards,