Nitro Pro 14. Print to pdf stuck during printing

Colin Savage

Colin Savage

Nitro Pro 14.  Print to PDF stucking during printing.  I also had the same experience wiht Nitro Pro 13.  I  upgraded today and the same problem exists.  Print jobs never complete.  Please see the screen capture .   Where can I send the support .zip file?

• 3 weeks later...

I have a very similar problem. Nitro Pro 14, Windows 11. When I print a document, it appears to go to the printer, but it does not. Nitro Pro remains open but is completely unable to print using either the PS or PCL drivers. Support has been seriously lacking, having taken several weeks to even respond to a support ticket.

Colin Savage

I am having the same experience.   In my case the platform is Windows Server 2012 R2.  I would agree support is non-existent for this product.   As you can see, posted June 8 with no reply.   I tried to resolve the problem by upgrading to the latest version.   The same problem occurs with the job never completing.   I probably should have switched products instead of upgrading based on the lack of support that is apparent.  Thanks for your reply and good luck with your issue.

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @Colin Savage 

Thank you for reaching out through our Community Forums!
I apologize if you are experiencing an issue with printing to PDF after the upgrade to version 14. 

Could you please provide the exact steps you are taking and what printer was used during the print workflow? 

Regarding the SupportTools.zip file, you can send it here along with the screenshot. 
Please note that all new posts in this Community Forum are initially not visible to the public and only the Nitronaut moderators can see and hide them before approving the post. We will remove the files that contain sensitive information such as serial numbers before approving it. 

Kind regards,

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @Mark Sills

Thank you for reaching out through our Community Forums!

I can see that you have submitted a support ticket regarding this issue. 
Kindly send your updates and follow-ups through the support ticket to avoid repeated troubleshooting steps. 
I have also notified the support staff who handles your support ticket. 

Kind regards,