Run Nitro on 2 screens?

BWalliams

Hi B,

Thanks for posting on the Nitro Forums!

At the moment, it is not possible to open Nitro Pro on both screens. However, we are currently looking into implementing this in a future build of our latest release, Nitro Pro 11! Keep an eye out for more information soon!

Stephen

• 4 weeks later...

Hi BWalliams,

I've been having this same issue, so I hope they come out with the option in a future build like Stephen said. I've been getting around this issue by using the Vertical Tab Group option. I don't know if you've tried that, but if not this is how you do it: Open up two documents so that you have two tabs open in Nitro. Right click one of the tabs and select "New Vertical Tab Group". It will put two docs side by side so that you can see both at the same time. It basically splits the Nitro window in half with the two docs displaying vertically. This will be better if they are able to implement two separate windows in the future, but I thought I'd mention this to you because it's working ok for me.

Regards,

Joe

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Our company has the same need, to have several processes open on multiple screens so has there been any changes on this is issue or is there any timeline on when this feature can be expected?

If not I would like to add our voice on this feature making it to the program. :)

Hi,

I was trying to figure this out as well, looking for a way to disable tabs so that new documents open in separate windows. I would prefer to be able to see all of the documents that I have open in my Windows taskbar rather than just the one that is currently in front inside Nitro.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Power User
Steven Zakulec

So, this (meaning multi window mode) is an option in latest version of Nitro 11- 11.0.134 (for business users, it's an option in previous versions as well). If you submit a ticket, support will send you the information on how to enable this (it's not in the software itself).  Here's the support link: https://www.gonitro.com/support/ticket

Archived