Can't login to Nitro signature... I had an account years ago

Patricia Ramirez

Patricia Ramirez

Hi, I just went back to working to a previous employer of mine.  I'm trying to sign in to my old Nitro account but every time I try to reset the password, I never get a reset link.  My boss told me to create an account but it prompts me to the 14 day trial and then submit payment if I want to continue.  Does my boss need to fix it on their end or is there anything I can do?

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @Patricia Ramirez

Thank you for reaching out through our Community Forums!

In searching for a Nitro Sign account, I can see that you have recently signed up and created one using your email address ********@aikenslawfirm.com.

Please be aware that signing up for a Nitro Sign account is free and a 14-day trial is provided so users can experience the e-signing feature of Nitro Sign. 
When the Nitro Sign trial period is expired, the subscription can be purchased at https://www.gonitro.com/pricing#nitro-sign

Kind regards,

• 4 weeks later...
Michelle Margoles

I have the same issue.  My Nitro Sign Homepage shows my free trial expired, but I can't figure out how to purchase a subscription.  I went to https://www.gonitro.com/pricing, clicked on 'View Options' under 'eSign Plans', then clicked on Nitro Sign Essentials on the next page.  When I tried to sign up using my same email, it sent me an email stating "You are receiving this message because someone tried to sign up using this email id that already has a Nitro account."  When I tried to just sign in using my current account, it takes me directly to the Nitro Sign Home page.  No where do I get an option to purchase a subscription.  Please help so I don't have to go to a different company.

Thank you.

Michelle Margoles
On 6/14/2023 at 4:18 AM, Reymund Oyong said:

Hello @Reymund Oyong,

I also signed up for a trial of Nitro Sign and I want to now subscribe to Nitro Sign Essential.  I can log in to the Nitro Sign homepage, which shows that my trial has expired, but no where does it show me an option to subscribe.  I have tried the link you provided (https://www.gonitro.com/pricing#nitro-sign), but when I sign in, it just brings me to the Nitro Sign homepage.  If I request to sign up using my same email address, it sends me an email indicating that another person is trying to sign up with my email address, but does not allow me to approve it (only change the password).  I have tried chatting with support, who say that they cannot help with Nitro Sign.  I have requested to speak with Sales, but they say they can't talk to me since I am not subscribing for 20+ users.  I have tried posting on the forum last week, but my post is still being reviewed.  I can't seem to find any way to pay for a subscription!  Can you please help me?  Otherwise, I will be forced to subscribe to a different esigning program.  

"Please be aware that signing up for a Nitro Sign account is free and a 14-day trial is provided so users can experience the e-signing feature of Nitro Sign. 
When the Nitro Sign trial period is expired, the subscription can be purchased at https://www.gonitro.com/pricing#nitro-sign."

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @Michelle Margoles

Thank you for reaching out through our Community Forums!

I apologize for the inconvenience this issue has caused. 
Could you please confirm which email address is associated to your Nitro Sign account that you would like to have an Essentials subscription? 

Kind regards,