Nitro Pro Upgrade

David Robson

David Robson

I as many have mentioned on this forum received the email to upgrade. The lookup tool doesn't recognize my v 13 serial number 504***************  I would appreciate further guidance.  Thanks David

Edited by Reymund Oyong
Hide Serial number

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @David Robson

Thank you for reaching out through our Community Forums!

I have taken the necessary adjustment to ensure that you can proceed with upgrading your existing license to version 14 through the Upgrade Portal.
Please access again our Upgrade page and then try to upgrade your serial number. 

Kind regards,

Ed Rachynski

When I enter my serial number for Nitro Pro 13.70.4.50 I get a response that my serial number could not be validated. How do I proceed to get the upgrade to version 14?

David Robson

I was able to enter the serial number. When I get to the update options it looks like the regular price not an upgrade price. It quoted me $179.99?

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @Ed Rachynski

Could you please confirm if the not validated message you get is from the Upgrade portal?
If so, would you be so kind to provide the serial number that you would like to upgrade to version 14?

Kind regards, 

Ed Rachynski

Yes, I went to the Upgrade Portal under Support and the screen shows the heading Upgrade to Nitro Pro 14. My serial number is 504**************

Edited by Reymund Oyong
Hide Serial number

ETO Amatasia

Also having problems getting  the upgrade - when I enter my serial I get the following message "We were unable to validate your serial number. Please ensure you entered it correctly. If you believe you are eligible for an upgrade, please leave a post on our Community Forum and update us with your issue."

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @David Robson

Could you please confirm if you are getting the same upgrade price when using a different browser, or browser running in Incognito (for Google Chrome) or InPrivate (for MS Edge) mode? If so, may I request for a screenshot? 

Kindly provide again the complete serial number as I have already hidden it after approving the post. 
Thank you very much!

ETO Amatasia

Good morning, none of my serial numbers are being recognised, can you help? Reluctant to post my serial numbers on a public forum.

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @Ed Rachynski

I have taken the necessary adjustment to ensure that you can proceed with upgrading your existing license to version 14 through the Upgrade Portal.
Please access again our Upgrade page and then try to upgrade your serial number. 

Kind regards,

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @ETO Amatasia

Could you please provide the serial number that you would like to upgrade to version 14?

Kind regards, 

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @ETO Amatasia

1 hour ago, ETO Amatasia said:

Good morning, none of my serial numbers are being recognised, can you help? Reluctant to post my serial numbers on a public forum.

Please note that all posts are hidden before they get approved.
You can send here the serial number then we will hide it before approving your post. 

Kind regards, 

ETO Amatasia

Hi Reymund, thanks for replying - the serial numbers are as follows:

5049**************
5049**************
5049**************
5049**************
5049**************
5049**************
5049**************

Cheers, Jamie

Edited by Reymund Oyong
Hide serial numbers

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @ETO Amatasia

I have taken the necessary adjustment to ensure that you can proceed with upgrading your existing licenses to version 14 through the Upgrade Portal.

Kind regards,

Josh Belcher

Hello, For weeks now I have been having issues with editing doc's I can log into the portal fine, but the software itself does not recognize my S/N. I keep trying to submit tickets for hours and it goes nowhere. This is unacceptable. Over the years features have disappeared or require a corporate plan which is not even available to me since I don't have 10+ Users. Now I have been dealing with this for at least a month. Can you fix my SN? Your Serial Number:

5049**************
Edited by Reymund Oyong
Hide Serial number

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @Josh Belcher

The activation issue will likely occur if the version of the license does not match the version of the application that you would like to activate. 

Please ensure that you have Nitro PDF Pro 13 so you can successfully activate using your existing serial number. 
To check the version, launch Nitro PDF Pro then navigate to the Help tab > About Nitro Pro. If the version is not Nitro Pro 13.x.x.x, please uninstall and then install version 13 using the installer from the link below:

https://www.gonitro.com/product-details/downloads - click the 'Download Nitro Pro 13' link. 

Once the correct version is installed, you should be able to proceed with activating the application using your existing serial number. 
You can activate by opening Nitro Pro, clicking on the Help tab > About Nitro Pro > Activate by entering the serial number then click Activate.

Kind regards,