How to access free trial

Rohit Deepak

Rohit Deepak

Does anyone know how to access the free trial - currently all I get presented with is a blank white box which I cannot input anything into and there is no way to contact support

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @Rohit Deepak

Thank you for reaching out through our Community Forums!

Could you please confirm which of the product would you like to run a free trial?
Is it the Nitro PDF Pro for Windows, Mac, or the Nitro Sign?

Regarding the blank white box where you cannot input anything, could you please provide the location or URL of this page?

Kind regards,

Rohit Deepak

It is the Nitro pdf - I just want to explore - also it is bizzare that if it is better for me to buy 13 licences in 2 tranches to get a better price than buying them outright - it did make me laugh - one other question that I have is that if I pay outright - the licence is perpetual and will not need me to pay another licence fee unless I decide to upgrade to the next version? I did not want for the program to stop working and I be forced to buy another set of licences - thank you for taking the time and trouble to respond - I assume that following purchase I will have access to support and not be dependent on the forum to get support

Rohit Deepak

I see that there is a 20% discount being offerred as well - can you send me the details of who it is that I can contact to get all the answers, start my trial and, hopefully, purchase the licences