v14 upgrade. We were unable to validate your serial number

David Yonenaka

David Yonenaka

my purchase of v13 in february 2022 was supposed to include a free upgrade to v14 when released. your upgrade page will not accept my serial number. please let me know how to upgrade my version of nitropro. thank you

• Official Nitronaut

Hello @David Yonenaka

Thanks for reaching out to us! I am happy to assist you.

I have made the necessary changes so that the upgrade will go through. To upgrade to version 14, kindly visit the following web page:

https://www.gonitro.com/pro/upgrade

On the web page, please enter your serial number and follow the provided instructions. This will enable you to obtain a new Nitro Pro 14 serial key along with the necessary installation files.

Should you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out.

• Official Nitronaut
On 6/26/2023 at 1:23 AM, Stefan R said:

I have the same problem. Still the ''We were unable to validate your serial number'' error message with a version 13 key.

Hello @Stefan R

Please send me the serial number you are trying to upgrade so I can check.

I have the same concern.  I purchased Nitro Pro 13 in March 2022.  Your upgrade page will not accept my serial number to obtain the free upgrade to version 14.

• Official Nitronaut
On 7/1/2023 at 3:59 AM, Roy Gray said:

I have the same concern.  I purchased Nitro Pro 13 in March 2022.  Your upgrade page will not accept my serial number to obtain the free upgrade to version 14.

@Roy Gray

I have made the necessary changes so that your free upgrade will go through. To upgrade to version 14, kindly visit the following web page:

Ellankavi Ramasamy

@Leslie V I too have this problem. Upon providing the serial number for v13, the server was unable to validate it. I bought the Nitro Productivity Suite. Thank you.

Edward Chew

For crying out loud, please fix your website...👎

Same problem as everyone above. I purchased Nitro13 in March of 2022, and pulled my serial number from the email receipt you sent me which I used to authenticate the original purchase.

And then you asked me to create a business account in order to receive support. So is this just for business users? 

Hi. I'm having trouble Activating the upgrade to v14 from v13. My purchase of v13 on March 31, 2022 includes a free upgrade to v14 but it won't recognize my serial number for v13 to get the v14 serial number. Please advise.

Josu Varela Lezeta

Hi,

I think I have the same problem. I purchased my Nitro v13 in october 2022. When I try to upgrade it to v14, it says ''We were unable to validate your serial number'' error message Please let me know how to upgrade my version of nitropro. thank you

Johan Conix

Hi,

When I enter my serial number, I receive the following message "We were unable to validate your serial number. Please ensure you entered it correctly. If you believe you are eligible for an upgrade, please leave a post on our Community Forum and update us with your issue."

Please help

• Official Nitronaut
On 7/26/2023 at 3:02 PM, Robert Kim said:

Hi. I'm having trouble Activating the upgrade to v14 from v13. My purchase of v13 on March 31, 2022 includes a free upgrade to v14 but it won't recognize my serial number for v13 to get the v14 serial number. Please advise.

Hi @Robert Kim

Thanks for reaching out to us! I am happy to assist you.

I have made the necessary changes so that the upgrade will go through. To upgrade to version 14, kindly visit the following web page:

On the web page, please enter your serial number and follow the provided instructions. This will enable you to obtain a new Nitro Pro 14 serial key along with the necessary installation files.

Should you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out.

• Official Nitronaut
On 7/27/2023 at 12:55 AM, Josu Varela Lezeta said:

Hi,

I think I have the same problem. I purchased my Nitro v13 in october 2022. When I try to upgrade it to v14, it says ''We were unable to validate your serial number'' error message Please let me know how to upgrade my version of nitropro. thank you

Hi @Josu Varela Lezeta

Please try upgrading again here: https://www.gonitro.com/pro/upgrade

• Official Nitronaut
2 hours ago, Johan Conix said:

Hi,

When I enter my serial number, I receive the following message "We were unable to validate your serial number. Please ensure you entered it correctly. If you believe you are eligible for an upgrade, please leave a post on our Community Forum and update us with your issue."

Please help

Hi @Johan Conix

You may try upgrading again here: https://www.gonitro.com/pro/upgrade

Laura Barry

I am having the same issue however, I have a new computer too. I downloaded the trial, deactivated then tried to activate (have v13-upgrading to 14) No matter what I do, my serial number is not recognized

Edward Striffler

For Leslie V, I just received an invite to upgrade from Nitro Pro 13 to Nitro Pro 14, which was supposed to be included free in my Feb 2022 upgrade via Cleverbridge.  Then, conveniently the upgrade was launched after the 1 year timeframe.

I cannot even get the 40% upgrade promo to accept my serial #.  **************  (Please obscure this)

It would be great if you could honor the originally promised free Nitro 14 upgrade

Edited by Leslie V
Deleted Confidential Information

• Official Nitronaut
20 hours ago, Laura Barry said:

I am having the same issue however, I have a new computer too. I downloaded the trial, deactivated then tried to activate (have v13-upgrading to 14) No matter what I do, my serial number is not recognized

Hello @Laura Barry

The error message means that the serial number you are trying to activate is for a different version of Nitro PDF Pro.

Your serial number is for Nitro PDF Pro 13, please uninstall the version you installed and get the correct version 13 installer from the page below:
https://www.gonitro.com/nps/product-details/downloads

After installation, activate with your serial number.

Please let me know how that goes.