Missing Features Compared to Adobe

Joseph Loiacono

Suggestion

Joseph Loiacono

Hey all! I am trying to come up with a comparison to convince more coworkers to switch to Nitro Pro. I can't seem to really find any features that Adobe Acrobat Professional DC has that Nitro does not have. It's not really much of a comparison chart if I can't point out at least a few differences.

The only thing I have noticed is some of the Adobe cloud/Adobe community integrations. Those are not really meaningful in terms of raw features. Is anyone aware of any features Nitro Pro might be missing? This may also be helpful in terms of suggestions to bring up to the Nitro team to have added in the future!

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

1 reply to this suggestion

Raymond Koeppel
On 6/27/2023 at 8:10 PM, Joseph Loiacono said:

Hey all! I am trying to come up with a comparison to convince more coworkers to switch to Nitro Pro. I can't seem to really find any features that Adobe Acrobat Professional DC has that Nitro does not have. It's not really much of a comparison chart if I can't point out at least a few differences.

The only thing I have noticed is some of the Adobe cloud/Adobe community integrations. Those are not really meaningful in terms of raw features. Is anyone aware of any features Nitro Pro might be missing? This may also be helpful in terms of suggestions to bring up to the Nitro team to have added in the future!

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

I have recently noticed that a PDF file updated (page rotation) and last saved under PDF Architect can't be read by Nitro PDF Pro. I get the 0x40030004 Error code. The PDF file can be read by Adobe Acrobat Reader DC. Then when I save the file under Adobe Acrobat Reader DC (with a new name just to prevent updating the initial file) I can read the new file with Nitro PDF Pro; There is so something that Adobe Acrobat Reader can handle which is not handled by nitro PDF Pro