No response from NitroPro

Nadim WARDÉ

Nadim WARDÉ

Hello, After rebooting my pc (Windws 11 pro), I click on any pdf file.

On the nitro pro icon in the task bar, there is a small whit window and cannot access the file.

I unistalled it and installed the v14 - reboot my laptop without any improvment.

Hope it's clear

thanks for your support

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @Nadim WARDÉ

Thank you for reaching out through our Community Forums!

If the Nitro PDF Pro application launches but sits down on the Windows Taskbar and does not maximize, please try the following and see if it helps:

1. Open Nitro PDF Pro again. 
2. From the Windows Taskbar, focus on Nitro Pro by clicking on it.
3. Press the Windows key + Left/Right arrow on your keyboard until the Nitro Pro window appears.

Sometimes this happens when Nitro Pro is stuck outside the displayed area on your monitor. 
You can also check if you can move the Nitro Pro window (in case it's off-screen) by holding Shift and right-clicking the Nitro Pro icon in the Taskbar and selecting, "Move". Then, continuously press the Left/Right arrow key on your keyboard until it appears on the screen.

You may also try Maximizing the application in the Task Manager > Processes tab. When you see the Nitro Pro icon under the Processes tab of Task Manager, expand it then right-click and select Maximize. 

Kind regards, 

Nadim WARDÉ

Hey Reymund 
Thanks very much
It's working
Now I have another issue

As I installed the latest version, it says that my SN is not recognized  as I have still my SN and my purchase for pdf nitro pro

thanks for your support

• 3 weeks later...
  • Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @Nadim WARDÉ

Glad to hear that the provided steps resolved your issue. 
Regarding the activation issue, an activation issue will likely occur if the version of the license does not match the version of the application that you would like to activate. 

Please check the version of your serial number using our license portal (link below):
https://licenses.gonitro.com/prd/portal 

From the license portal, kindly take note of the version (the Nitro PDF Pro installed on the computer must match this version).

To check which version is installed on the computer, launch Nitro PDF Pro then navigate to the Help tab > About Nitro Pro. 
If the version does not match the license's version, please uninstall and then install the appropriate Nitro PDF Pro version.

In your case, you should be installing Nitro PDF Pro version 13 since the serial number I found under your email address is a version 13 license. 
The Nitro PDF Pro 13 installer can be located from the link below:

https://www.gonitro.com/product-details/downloads - click the 'Download Nitro Pro 13' link. 

Once version 13 is installed, you should be able to activate it using your version 13 serial number. 

Kind regards,