Another Activation for v13 purchase that included v14 but can't activate v14 download

Elizabeth Bright

Elizabeth Bright

I have this same issue. I bought on March 31, 2022.   I'm assuming I have to post here before then directly messaging you the Serial Number...or please let me know what else to do. 

Thank you very much! 

Elizabeth Bright

Hello,

I tried replied to an existing post that had other people also using it for the same issue, but I guess that might not have been the right approach?  (Sorry if so)

I bought the v13 upgrade on March 31 2022, with the ability to upgrade to v14 when it came out. 
My Code starts with: 5049...    But as with others, it is not recognized as valid for v14.

Please let me know if you need me to supply the full activation code to someone directly, or if this is all you need.  

Thank you!   
Elizabeth

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @Elizabeth Bright

Thank you for reaching out through our Community Forums!
We apologize for the delay in getting back to you in this post. 

I have sent you a direct message about your options to upgrade your version 13 license to version 14. 

Kind regards, 

Solar Alchemy
On 7/12/2023 at 10:29 AM, Reymund Oyong said:

Greetings @Elizabeth Bright

We apologize for the delay in getting back to you in this post. 

I have sent you a direct message about your options to upgrade your version 13 license to version 14. 

Kind regards, 

I'm trying to add an already-purchased Nitropro license to a new laptop. According to the information that comes up when I try to activate it, I have two licenses, with none active (it should be active on the old laptop) but I can't add it to the new laptop. The messages go in circles, so I never make any progress. How do I active the license on the new laptop and does the license allow two separate computers? This is turning into a real time-wasting nightmare.

Solar Alchemy

I just bought a new laptop and am something like four days into a trial. It seems safe to assume the version I downloaded was V14, no?  Like others here, I am getting nothing but error codes when I try to deactivate on the old laptop and activate on the new. I, too, see that I have two licenses, and am showing that none are active, so I'm at a loss. The customer service is a joke--I go to put in a ticket and hit "submit," only to be taken back to the starting point. I really need help.

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @Solar Alchemy

To better troubleshoot your activate issue, kindly provide the following:

1. The serial number you are using to activate the software. 
2. The version and complete build of Nitro PDF Pro on your computer. This can be located when you launch the application and then navigate to the Help tab > About Nitro Pro. 

Kind regards, 

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @Solar Alchemy

All posts are initially hidden until a moderator approves them. 
You can send the serial number in this post and rest assured that we will hide it before approving your post. 

Kind regards, 

Edited by Reymund Oyong
Spelling

Solar Alchemy

The serial number is 234*** ****** ***502 and it's Nitro Pro 11.0.7.411. Thank you so much for your help!

Edited by Reymund Oyong
Hide Serial number

Solar Alchemy

Is it possible to get some help soon? I've already paid for the license and would like to continuing buying Nitro Pro. We're a business and can't afford to be hanging like this.

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @Solar Alchemy

I do apologize for the delay in getting back to you. 
In checking the provided serial number, I can see that it is a version 12 license. 

Please note that we no longer support Nitro Pro 12 and older versions. These versions have reached the End of Life (see Sunset Policy) and their activation servers have been shut down. We recommend upgrading to our latest version, Nitro PDF Pro 14, which comes with significant stability and security improvements, as well as many feature enhancements, in particular in conversion and OCR functions. 

If you are interested to upgrade your license to the latest version at a discounted price, you can do the upgrade through our Upgrade Portal at https://www.gonitro.com/support/upgrade.

Kind regards, 

Solar Alchemy

Thank you, but we currently have a paid subscription and to upgrade requires additional payment. How do I get the benefit of the current subscription until it runs out? 

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @Solar Alchemy,

The serial number 234*** ****** ***502 was a one-time payment that was transacted last 2017.
Furthermore, a Nitro PDF Pro license purchased online is not subscription-based. 
The recommendation for upgrade gives a 50% discount and it can be processed in our Upgrade Portal at https://www.gonitro.com/support/upgrade

Kind regards, 

• 3 weeks later...
Solar Alchemy

Thank you, I didn't know this and couldn't find the information anywhere. We've used Nitro since 2013 and have always liked it, but it used to be so much easier to get help than it is now. Thanks again.