Customer service unable to validate serial number

David James

David James

I chatted Customer Service earlier today to request upgrade pricing and was told they're unable to validate the serial number from my August 17th 2011 purchase of Nitro Pro. The purchase was made under the email address ddj***@gmail.com.  Customer service suggested I create a post here to see if Technical Support can validate my serial number. Thank you.

• Official Nitronaut

Hello @David James

Thanks for reaching out to us! I am happy to assist you.

I have made the necessary changes so that the upgrade will go through. To upgrade to version 14, kindly visit the following web page:

https://www.gonitro.com/pro/upgrade

On the web page, please enter your serial number and follow the provided instructions. This will enable you to obtain a new Nitro Pro 14 serial key along with the necessary installation files.

Should you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out.

• 3 months later...

Hello. I've purchased a new laptop and thought I could return to the upgrade page using the link in the previous message to complete an installation. When I click on the link and enter my serial number (copied and pasted from my original 8/17/11 email order confirmation) I get the error We were unable to validate your serial number. Please ensure you entered it correctly. I'm unable to uninstall Nitro from my old laptop as the boot process doesn't get past Starting Windows. Can you help me with this, please? Thank you!

• 2 months later...
  • Official Nitronaut
Leslie V

Hello @David James

Please send me your serial number and a screenshot of the error message so I can check.

I look forward to your response.