Need Help Locating SN

BROCK MCGINN

BROCK MCGINN

Hello,

I am trying to transfer my Nitro PDF Pro from one computer to another.
i have deactivaed the original license already but when copying as instructed I was left with 504926XXXXXXXXXXXX

I cannot locate the actual email with confirmation of purchase to find the actual SN

Please advise if you can assist in sharing or locating so I can reactivate on new computer.

Thanks

Brock

BROCK MCGINN

I have located my SN and reactivated on my old computer, but when trying to activate the same way on new computer i receive "This SN does not exist" error.
please advise. License was purchased under email ******@MAGNUMAIRDYNAMICS.COM

I can supply SN when asked.

Thanks

Edited by Reymund Oyong
Hide Email address

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @BROCK MCGINN

Thank you for reaching out through our Community Forums!

Please be aware that an activation error will likely occur if the version of the license does not match the version of the software that you are trying to activate. 
In checking your serial number 504926XXXXXXXXXXXX, I can see that this is a version 13 license.

With the version 13 license, please ensure that you have Nitro PDF Pro 13 installed so you could successfully activate it.
To check which version is installed on your computer, launch Nitro PDF Pro then navigate to the Help tab > About Nitro Pro. If the version is not Nitro Pro 13.x.x.x, please uninstall and then install version 13 using the installer from the following location: 

https://www.gonitro.com/product-details/downloads - click the 'Download Nitro Pro 13' link.    

Once Nitro PDF Pro 13 is installed, you can activate it by opening the application and then navigating to the Help tab > About Nitro Pro > Activate, entering your serial number, and then clicking Activate. 

Kind regards,