Unable to activate nitro14

weichieh

Installed nitro13 on my new laptop. Was able to activate.

Installed nitro14 and get error "The serial number does not exist"

Already used the deactivation portal to deactivate.

I am already running nitro14 on my other laptop.

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @weichieh

Thank you for reaching out through our Community Forums!

Please be aware that a version 13 license will only work on a Nitro PDF Pro 13 installation. 
You will need to uninstall Nitro PDF Pro 14 on your computer and then install Nitro PDF Pro 13 so you could successfully activate using your version 13 license. 

The Nitro PDF Pro 13 installer can be located from the link below:
https://www.gonitro.com/product-details/downloads - click the 'Download Nitro Pro 13' link. 

Once the version that matches your serial number is installed, you can activate by opening the application and then navigate to the Help tab > About Nitro Pro > Activate, enter the serial number then click Activate. 

Kind regards, 

Hi, you gave me a free upgrade to nitro14. As mentioned, my other laptop is already on nitro14. Please check my serial number is entitled to nitro14.

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @weichieh

Since you have already upgraded your version 13 license to version 14, you have been provided a new serial number that lets you activate Nitro PDF Pro 14. 
This version 14 serial number was sent to your other email address *********@cpomagazine.com

I have also sent the details of your version 14 license here via direct message. 
Please check on it and use the version 14  serial number to activate Nitro PDF Pro 14. 

Kind regards,