Unable to upgrade from Nitro Pro 13.70.4.50

Raman Jagannathan

Raman Jagannathan

I upgraded to Nitro Pro 13 in Dec 2021 and wish to upgrade now with Nitro Pro 14. On the upgrade option, when I enter my current S. No., validation fails. Please help to upgrade to the new version. 

• Official Nitronaut

Hello @Raman Jagannathan

Thanks for reaching out to us! I am happy to assist you.

I have made the necessary changes so that the upgrade will go through. To upgrade to version 14, kindly visit the following web page:

https://www.gonitro.com/pro/upgrade

On the web page, please enter your serial number and follow the provided instructions. This will enable you to obtain a new Nitro Pro 14 serial key along with the necessary installation files.

Should you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out.

• 3 weeks later...
Raman Jagannathan

No. yet i am unable to get the upgrade. If I enter my serial key , the message i get is on a red box.. 

We were unable to validate your serial number. Please ensure you entered it correctly. If you believe you are eligible for an upgrade, please leave a post on our Community Forum and update us with your issue.

Please help. 

• Official Nitronaut

Hello @Raman Jagannathan

I checked both serial numbers listed under your records and they both work for me.

Are you trying to upgrade a different serial number? Please send it to me so I can check.