Software needs re-installed (errors when opening PDF) - need license key to reinstall

michael schofield

michael schofield

Hey guys!

Like a bunch of others, my user need to re-install the nitro pdf software and has lost their key.

License was originally emailed to:  b******m (I'm their managed IT support)
license key starts with: *****XXXXXXXX

Would you please private message the key and I"ll work to reinstall for bcaldwell?

Thank you,

Mike

Edited by Leslie V
Deleted Confidential Information

michael schofield

Hey team - still looking for some support on this.  My user is dead in the water right now :(

Edited by michael schofield

michael schofield

Team, come on now.  If you're going to sell a "pro" software, you need to have "pro" support.  We need an answer from you.

• Official Nitronaut

Hello @michael schofield

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

Please have Brian send us a message or submit a support ticket so I can give him the serial number he purchased using his email address.

I look forward to hearing back from you.

michael schofield

Brian has hired us to do stuff like this.  He doesn't have time to post several times, may or may not hear back from you guys, and sit around twiddling his thumbs for 24 hours waiting for a "sorry, do this instead, and maybe we'll help you" type responses.

Is it still possible on current versions to pull Nitro license from Windows Registry?  If you guys aren't willing to cooperate with Managed Service Providers (unlike every other software manufacturer in the world) - I will gladly do this without your "help" 

• Official Nitronaut

Hello @michael schofield

As part of our security measures, we maintain confidentiality regarding license information, particularly when dealing with individuals from different company domain names.

We kindly request you to provide us with the purchase receipt. Once we have the necessary information, we will be more than happy to send you and Brian the relevant details.

If you have any other questions or concerns, feel free to let us know.