got a new computer / need help reactivating my Nitro Pro

Peter Son

Hi!

I am emailing on my old colleagues Nitro Pro account. He was the one who purchased all the license's for the company but he is no longer with us.

Please any new email correspondence, can you send to my email: lind***.****@taralplastics.com

I got a new laptop and my Serial # was all XXXXXX's on my old computer so I was unable to re-activate on my new computer 

and because the main employee isn't here anymore, I can't find any record of my activation Key in his old files

Can someone please help? We do not want to repurchase this when we already did 

Available by cell as well - 714*******

Edited by Reymund Oyong
Hide confidential details

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @Peter Son

Thank you for reaching out through our Community Forums!

In checking the account you used to sign in to our Community Forums, I can see that it is a p****@taralplastics.com email address. 
If you have an access to the inbox of this email address, we can ask our merchant (Cleverbridge) to send again the emails related to the Nitro PDF Pro license purchase. 

Please note that we only share or disclose the serial number to the individual who purchased or owns the license, and not to any other person.

Kind regards, 

Yes, I do still have access to his email

Can you please have whatever it is I need sent and let me know so I can send you the appropriate information?

I just need to get Nitro setup on my new computer and de-activate the old one.

I think we might even have 1 more that is not in use at all if I remember correctly 

our company, Taral Plastics owns these licenses and it was bought by Peter for the company. He is just no longer with us and we can't find it in his files 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @Peter Son

All the licenses, including the Invoice Receipt that contains the serial numbers, that were purchased under the email address p***r@taralplastics.com have been resent to the same email address. 
Kindly ensure that you review both his email inbox and spam/junk mail folder for this Invoice Receipt email. The email contains the subject line 'Your Nitro PDF Pro order'. 

Kind regards,