License will not Activate

Carson mier

Carson mier

Having issues activating a license on a new laptop. I have deactivated it. When I go to reactive on a new laptop, I get an error saying the serial number does not exist. I can run the serial number online and verify i have 0 activations on it, it was showing 1 when it was active on the old laptop. Yet when i go to enter the same serial number on my new laptop it keeps saying it doesn't exist. 

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @Carson mier

Thank you for reaching out through our Community Forums!

An activation issue will likely occur if the version of the license does not match the version of the application that you would like to activate. 

Please check the version of your serial number using our license portal (link below):
https://licenses.gonitro.com/prd/portal 

From the license portal, kindly take note of the version (the Nitro PDF Pro application installed on the computer must match this version).

To check which version is installed on the computer, launch Nitro PDF Pro and then navigate to the Help tab > About Nitro Pro. 
If the version does not match the license's version, please uninstall and install the appropriate Nitro PDF Pro version. 

The Nitro PDF Pro installer (versions 13 and 14) can be located from the link below:
https://www.gonitro.com/product-details/downloads - please download the version that matches your serial number. 

Kind regards,

Lucy Gastelum

Hello, good evening. I reinstalled my nitro pdf professional 6 app in my windows 10 laptop, but it has been impossible to activate my license 234***-******-***157

Please help me solve this problem.

Edited by Reymund Oyong
Hide Serial number

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @Lucy Gastelum

Thank you for reaching out through our Community Forums!

Please note that we no longer support Nitro Pro 12 and older versions. These versions have reached the End of Life (see Sunset Policy) and their activation servers have been shut down. We recommend upgrading to our latest version, Nitro PDF Pro 14, which comes with significant stability and security improvements, as well as many feature enhancements, in particular in conversion and OCR functions. 

If you are interested to upgrade your license to the latest version, please let me know so I can set up and make the serial number ready for a discounted upgrade to version 14.

Kind regards,