Moving purchased Nitro Pro 13.70.4.50 to new laptop

Randall Silva

Randall Silva

The serial number in the "help" screen does not show the serial number (much of it is redacted with "X's")

I cannot find it using reg edit and am moving this license to a new laptop.  This is frustrating to say the least.  I have downloaded on the new machine but now cannot input the serial number, and appear to now have another 14 day trial.  Can you assist asap?  Thanks

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @Randall Silva

Thank you for reaching out through our Community Forums!

The serial number in the application is not fully displayed to protect it from theft and unauthorized use. 
When purchasing the license online, our merchant (CleverBridge) sends an email that has the Invoice Receipt with the serial number on it. 

You can check your email inbox and look for the email that contains 'Your Nitro PDF Pro order' in the subject line. This email contains the invoice receipt including the serial number.  You can also send here the email address you used to purchase the license so we can search for its record.

Please note that I am not seeing a license purchase under the email address you use here in Community Forums.

Kind regards,