PDF/A Produced by Nitro-PDF is not compliant with ISO

Bharadwaj Patri

Bharadwaj Patri

Hi Team, 

We have a user from our Germany location who has highlighted stating the PDF/A is not compliant as per the ISO standards  as per the standards of :ISO 19005-1 which is Airbus requirement. Hence we need your support on making sure the application is compliant and is meeting the ISO standards 

Please do let me know if you need any additional information on the same. 

Regards,

Bharadwaj. P 

Bharadwaj Patri

Hi Team, 

I do not see any update on the above ask, can someone please help me with the needful as customer is awaiting for an update 

• Official Nitronaut
On 8/8/2023 at 3:56 PM, Bharadwaj Patri said:

Hi Team, 

We have a user from our Germany location who has highlighted stating the PDF/A is not compliant as per the ISO standards  as per the standards of :ISO 19005-1 which is Airbus requirement. Hence we need your support on making sure the application is compliant and is meeting the ISO standards 

Please do let me know if you need any additional information on the same. 

Regards,

Bharadwaj. P 

Hi @Bharadwaj Patri

I submitted a support ticket for this so that we can reach out to you directly. Cheers!

• 2 weeks later...
Raghavendra Prasad Laxman
On 8/19/2023 at 5:50 PM, Leslie V said:

Hi @Bharadwaj Patri

I submitted a support ticket for this so that we can reach out to you directly. Cheers!

There is another post, I have created in July. I have explained the scenarios, when it is non compliant. Please check the link below

• 6 months later...
Jonathan Harte

Did you ever get an answer here?  We have a similar issue and our work around is to open in Adobe, make a change, undo the change, and save.  Then it's compliant.  Not an ideal fix.  

• 4 weeks later...
Paolo Succo

When you open a PDF in Nitro, there is an option under the "Convert Menu" to convert a PDF into PDF ISO compliant formats PDF/A (1a, 1b, 2a, 2b, 2u)