Cannot activate Nitro Pro 13 after acquiring new PC.

chris boston

chris boston

A search on your web site finds the license and indicates it is not on any PCs but states the license does not exist when I try to activate it.

chris boston

Looking through other posts I am guessing the issue is my license is for Pro 13 but when I use the original link in my email to download Nitro Pro it is downloading Nitro Pro 14. How can I download 13?

Jeff Robertson

I am in the same situation, also is there no place to actually submit a ticket? The links to submit one loop me back to the same page of checking my license. It shows its not activated on any devices but when I try to use the license in Nitro it says it does not exist like you described.

Linda Forrest

I have same problem with Nitro Pro v14.  How can we chat with support team? There is no link a customer support option other than auto response.   I'm frustrated, as I am traveling and need the program to work.  

• Official Nitronaut
On 8/10/2023 at 11:36 PM, Jeff Robertson said:

I am in the same situation, also is there no place to actually submit a ticket? The links to submit one loop me back to the same page of checking my license. It shows its not activated on any devices but when I try to use the license in Nitro it says it does not exist like you described.

Hi @Jeff Robertson

Please send me your serial number so I can check. I cannot locate it using the email address that you provided.

I look forward to your response.

• Official Nitronaut
On 8/11/2023 at 9:17 PM, Linda Forrest said:

I have same problem with Nitro Pro v14.  How can we chat with support team? There is no link a customer support option other than auto response.   I'm frustrated, as I am traveling and need the program to work.  

Hi @Linda Forrest

The error message means that the serial number you are trying to activate is for a different version of Nitro PDF Pro.

Your serial number is for Nitro PDF Pro 14, please uninstall ALL VERSIONS of Nitro from your machine.

And then get the correct version 14 installer from the page below:
https://www.gonitro.com/nps/product-details/downloads

After installation, activate with your serial number.

Please let me know how that goes.

• Official Nitronaut

Hello @chris boston

The error message means that the serial number you are trying to activate is for a different version of Nitro PDF Pro.

Your serial number is for Nitro PDF Pro 13, please uninstall the version you installed.
And then get the correct version 13 installer from the page below:
https://www.gonitro.com/nps/product-details/downloads

After installation, activate with your version 13 serial number.

Please let me know how that goes.