Unable to reactive PDF Nitro after changing computers

Erwin Gee

I am still unable to use Nitro PDF Pro on my HP WIN10 Laptop after migrating from my Lenovo WIN7 Laptop.  I was still using Nitro PDF Professional 6.1.2.1.  I was able to get to the point where I could use Nitro PDF Professional  6.1.2.1 in Demo Mode on the HP Laptop for 2 weeks, but since the demo expired, I am seeing a Nitro PDF watermark when I scan.  When I enter my Nitro Pro serial number and click "Find License" , it shows that the license is active and  valid for Version 12.  It also shows that there are 2 activations allowed and no activations currently.  Do I need to download Nitro PDF Professional Version 12?  I tried a link that I saw in the forum, but it did not allow me to download Version 12.  Thanks, Erwin

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @Erwin Gee

Thank you for reaching out through our Community Forums!

Please note that we no longer support Nitro Pro 12 and older versions and its activation servers have been shut down. Thus, any activation or deactivation attempt on these versions will no longer work. 
We recommend upgrading to our latest version, Nitro PDF Pro 14, which comes with significant stability and security improvements, as well as many feature enhancements, in particular in conversion and OCR functions. 

If you are interested to upgrade, please provide the serial number so we could check its record and eligibility for the upgrade. 

Kind regards, 

I need assistance on how to provide my serial number.  I looked and couldn't figure out how to provide my serial number securely.  I didn't want to place it on an open chat.  Thanks. 

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @Erwin Gee,

Please note that all posts in this Community Forum are not visible to the public. 
We hide the serial number and other confidential details before approving the post. Thus, sending the serial number here is safe, and only the Nitronaut moderators can see and hide it before approving the post.

Kind regards, 

Hi Reymund,

That's good to know.  My Nitro Pro 6 serial number is: 234***-******-***542.  Please check my serial number regarding my eligibility for an upgrade to Nitro PDF Pro 14.  As mentioned previously my serial number was valid for Nitro PDF Pro 12. 

Thanks, Erwin

Edited by Reymund Oyong
Hide Serial number

Hi-  I am still waiting to hear back if my Nitro Pro serial number is eligible for an upgrade.  I changed laptops and found out in my earlier Chat that the old version of Nitro PDF I was using is no longer supported.  Thanks.

-Erwin 

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @Erwin Gee

I apologize for the delay in getting back to you. 

I have made the necessary adjustments to ensure that you can proceed with upgrading your existing license to version 14 through the Upgrade Portal.
Please access our Upgrade Page and then try to upgrade your serial number 2346***********542 (no hyphens)

Kind regards, 

Edited by Reymund Oyong