Really frustrating support experience

gsmithmme

Hello: 

I have been a Nitro Pro customer for several years, and the program works perfectly for my needs. I have it running on 2 computers, but I am trying to activate a 3rd for my usage. However, I cannot find any way to do this. I don't want to deactivate my existing licenses, but I cannot find any way of getting a Nitro employee to handle my request. The website is a constant loop of dead ends and the chat window hangs up on you if you don't answer correctly. I am happy to pay for support, but I cannot get anyone to even make contact with. 

Please contact me to see what I need to do to get some assistance. I am super frustrated with your company. 

Thanks.

Greg. 

I did get an automated reply about the subscription service and I don't really want that service. Since I paid for the application, it seems like this should not be this difficult. 

Thank you in advance for a speedy reply!

Greg. 

• Official Nitronaut

Hello @gsmithmme

Thank you for reaching out to us, and I apologize for the frustration you've encountered. I'm here to assist you with your Nitro Pro activation concern.

I understand that you're looking to activate Nitro Pro on a third computer while keeping your existing licenses intact. Your Nitro Pro purchase (version 13) allows installation on a primary and a secondary computer, granting you access to our product when you're away from your primary installation.

However, if you wish to install Nitro Pro on more than two computers, additional licenses are required. This helps ensure that our licensing terms are respected while providing you with the necessary support.

Should you have any further questions or need assistance with the activation process, please don't hesitate to ask. We're here to help and ensure that you can continue to use Nitro Pro effectively.

Hi Leslie: 

I completely understand and thank you for your help.  

Could someone email me with a cost for that 3rd license? So far, all I have found is numbers for the subscription service, which I don't really want to do. I went through the chatbot, but it promptly sent me an email with a number for the 5 user subscription and then "hung up" on me! 😁 Ah... technology!

Thanks so much and I look forward to hearing from a person (!!) in sales. 

Have a great day! 

Hi Leslie: 

So I basically need to buy a whole new system is what I understand?  That's disappointing.  Can someone send me my current serial number? I suppose I will just have activate/deactivate as needed. 

Thanks. 

I never got any support and find the help you offer circuitous at best. I cannot remove a newer version from my desktop so I can't use my version 13 purchased five months ago!

I'm sure this won't make the moderators approval but I'm so frustrated with this I had to post something.