Using a Nitro pro 12 serial with error -24 in activation process

UTFDRRHHSAN INCAP

UTFDRRHHSAN INCAP

Hi! I´m triyin to install a Nitro pro 12 version in a computer at work. We have the nitro_pro12.exe from when we made the purchase, but after installing the software and introduce  the serial number nitro keep on showing a mesage that "error -24 has ocurred" and left the program in an unactivated status. We also have 1 Nitro pro 13 an 2 Nitro por 14 licences.  But we want to know why we can´t use that 12 version.  

We already made the activation check y the activation support option and it show that the serial numbre has an active status with 0 activations and 2 activations allowed.

In advance, thanks for the support.

I changed hard disk. Tried for deactivation. It shows the serial number and also has an active status with 0 activations and 2 activations allowed. My Serial Number is ***. Please help to activate.. Many thanks

Edited by Leslie V
Deleted Confidential Information (Serial Number)

On 8/22/2023 at 4:02 PM, Leslie V said:

Hello @UTFDRRHHSAN INCAP

Thanks for reaching out to us! I am happy to assist you.

Please send me the serial number you are trying to use so that I can check.

Cheers!

Hello I am having the same issue, I have License for Nitro Pro 12 and when I am activating it Error-24 message I've installed Nitro pro12 not the new 14

On 8/21/2023 at 2:51 PM, UTFDRRHHSAN INCAP said:

Hi! I´m triyin to install a Nitro pro 12 version in a computer at work. We have the nitro_pro12.exe from when we made the purchase, but after installing the software and introduce  the serial number nitro keep on showing a mesage that "error -24 has ocurred" and left the program in an unactivated status. We also have 1 Nitro pro 13 an 2 Nitro por 14 licences.  But we want to know why we can´t use that 12 version.  

We already made the activation check y the activation support option and it show that the serial numbre has an active status with 0 activations and 2 activations allowed.

In advance, thanks for the support.

I have the same issue.

Allan Foster

I have the exact same problem.  I'm trying to move a version 12 license to a new computer. I looked up my license and it asked me to deactivate, but when I clicked the deactivate button it asked me to select a device but had no devices listed.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Official Nitronaut
On 8/23/2023 at 11:22 AM, Sunil Malik said:

I changed hard disk. Tried for deactivation. It shows the serial number and also has an active status with 0 activations and 2 activations allowed. My Serial Number is ***. Please help to activate.. Many thanks

Hi Sunil,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

I sent you a direct message regarding this.

Cheers!

• Official Nitronaut
On 8/24/2023 at 11:20 PM, laith_a79 said:

Hello I am having the same issue, I have License for Nitro Pro 12 and when I am activating it Error-24 message I've installed Nitro pro12 not the new 14

Hi @laith_a79

Thanks for reaching out to us!

Please send me your serial number so I can check. I cannot locate it using the email address that you provided.

I look forward to your response.

• Official Nitronaut
On 8/25/2023 at 8:25 PM, Thomas Richardson said:

I am having the same issue. I have the same error, have checked the serial number and it shows 0 activation's with 2 available. 

Hello @Thomas Richardson

Please send me the serial number you are having trouble using so we can check.

• Official Nitronaut
On 8/26/2023 at 12:08 AM, Eric West said:

I have the same issue.

Hello @Eric West

I sent you a direct message regarding this issue.

Cheers!

• Official Nitronaut
On 8/26/2023 at 2:07 AM, Allan Foster said:

I have the exact same problem.  I'm trying to move a version 12 license to a new computer. I looked up my license and it asked me to deactivate, but when I clicked the deactivate button it asked me to select a device but had no devices listed.

Hi @Allan Foster

I sent you a direct message regarding this issue.

Cheers!

Mark Nothstine

Having same issue. New laptop attempted to install Nitro pro 12 and am getting the Error -24 (maybe -25 I forget now)

Went through deactivation process as suggested but there are no devices listed.

Cheers!

• 2 weeks later...
Arkadiusz Kuzimski

I changed laptop. Tried for deactivation NitroPro10. It shows the serial number and also has an active status with 0 activations and 2 activations allowed. Please help to activate. Many thanks

• Official Nitronaut

Hello @Arkadiusz Kuzimski

Thanks for reaching out to us! I am happy to assist you.

Please note that we no longer support Nitro Pro 11 and its activation servers have been shut down. You may refer to our Sunset Policy here: https://www.gonitro.com/nps/product-details/sunset-policy 

We recommend to upgrade to our latest version, V14, which comes with significant stability and security improvements, as well as many feature enhancements, in particular in conversion and OCR functions. To upgrade to Nitro Pro 14, please visit our upgrade page: 
https://www.gonitro.com/pro/upgrade

Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

• Official Nitronaut
On 10/13/2023 at 5:45 PM, Arkadiusz Kuzimski said:

Hi Arek,

Please send me the key again so I can follow up with your Account Executive.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...