I cannot see about upgrade...

says unable to verify number

What does that mean?

Edited by Leslie V
Deleted Confidential Information

• Official Nitronaut

Hello David,

Thanks for reaching out to us! 

Please note that we no longer support Nitro Pro 6 and its activation servers have been shut down.

We recommend to upgrade to our latest version, V14, which comes with significant stability and security improvements, as well as many feature enhancements, in particular in conversion and OCR functions. To upgrade to Nitro Pro 14, please visit our upgrade page: 
https://www.gonitro.com/pro/upgrade

Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

David Donaldson

Thanks for in info but my serial number comes back as unable to verify, which was my reason for starting this thread.  So...Since I get an error when trying to upgrade does that mean I cannot upgrade and must pay full price?  I was using Nitro PDF 12 which I could download not that long ago and I could use with my serial number which worked.  I just need to re-install something.  I see 12 is no longer supported.

I am experiencing the same issue.  Currently using NitroPro 13.44.0.896.  Received an email offering a discount on upgrade.  Went to site and entered my Serial, as provided by Cleverbridge.  The site is unable to locate my serial.  Thanks in advance!

Edited by Ty Staggs
typo

• 2 weeks later...
  • Official Nitronaut
On 8/31/2023 at 8:44 PM, Ty Staggs said:

I am experiencing the same issue.  Currently using NitroPro 13.44.0.896.  Received an email offering a discount on upgrade.  Went to site and entered my Serial, as provided by Cleverbridge.  The site is unable to locate my serial.  Thanks in advance!

Thanks for reaching out to us! I am happy to assist you.

I have made the necessary changes so that the upgrade will go through. To upgrade to version 14, kindly visit the following web page:

On the web page, please enter your version 13 serial number and follow the provided instructions. This will enable you to obtain a new Nitro Pro 14 serial key along with the necessary installation files.

Should you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out.

Shia Dembitzer

Upon entering my serial number, I get the following message 

"The serial number entered does not exist.
Click 'Back' and make sure that you have entered the serial number correctly.
If you still encounter problems, please contact support via the link below:
Submit a support request"

I checked the serial number on the Nitro Database and I get the following message

Once you click “Deactivate”, you can activate your license immediately by entering the below serial number into Nitro Pro.

Serial Number  
Version 13
Status Active
Number of Activations 0
Number of Activations Allowed 2

Deactivate

I have the same problem. I am switching to new laptop and have NitroPro 12 on my old laptop. I downloaded the free trial thinking I could enter my serial # to activtate my license, but it says my serial # is invalid. Leslie V , please please could you help me with this?

• Official Nitronaut
On 9/13/2023 at 2:01 AM, Shia Dembitzer said:

Upon entering my serial number, I get the following message 

"The serial number entered does not exist.
Click 'Back' and make sure that you have entered the serial number correctly.
If you still encounter problems, please contact support via the link below:
Submit a support request"

I checked the serial number on the Nitro Database and I get the following message

Once you click “Deactivate”, you can activate your license immediately by entering the below serial number into Nitro Pro.

Serial Number  
Version 13
Status Active
Number of Activations 0
Number of Activations Allowed 2

Deactivate

The error message means that the serial number you are trying to activate is for a different version of Nitro PDF Pro.

Your serial number is for Nitro PDF Pro 13, please uninstall the version you installed.
And then get the correct version 13 installer from the page below:
https://www.gonitro.com/nps/product-details/downloads

After installation, activate with your serial number.

Please let me know how that goes.

• Official Nitronaut
On 9/13/2023 at 2:12 AM, dimacava@gmail.com said:

Hola no puedo reinstalar mi version de nitro estaba usando Nitro 13 y al intentar activar mi licencia me dice que no existe

El mensaje de error significa que el número de serie que está intentando activar es para una versión diferente de Nitro PDF Pro.

Su número de serie es para Nitro PDF Pro 13, por favor desinstale la versión que ha instalado.
Y luego obtenga el instalador de la versión 13 correcta de la página siguiente:
https://www.gonitro.com/nps/product-details/downloads

Después de la instalación, active con su número de serie.

Por favor, hágame saber cómo va.

• Official Nitronaut
On 9/14/2023 at 9:22 AM, Susan Nilson said:

I have the same problem. I am switching to new laptop and have NitroPro 12 on my old laptop. I downloaded the free trial thinking I could enter my serial # to activtate my license, but it says my serial # is invalid. Leslie V , please please could you help me with this?

Thanks for reaching out to us! I am happy to assist you.

You have a version 10 license, purchased in 2016. Please note that we no longer support Nitro Pro 10 and its activation servers have been shut down. You may refer to our Sunset Policy here: https://www.gonitro.com/nps/product-details/sunset-policy 

We recommend to upgrade to our latest version, V14, which comes with significant stability and security improvements, as well as many feature enhancements, in particular in conversion and OCR functions. To upgrade to Nitro Pro 14, please visit our upgrade page: 

Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

• Official Nitronaut
5 hours ago, Vadim Nikiforov said:

Hi Would like to upgrade to version 14 but my serial is not valid please assist ?

I have made the necessary changes so that the upgrade will go through. To upgrade to version 14, kindly visit the following web page:

On the web page, please enter your serial number and follow the provided instructions. This will enable you to obtain a new Nitro Pro 14 serial key along with the necessary installation files.

Should you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out.

• 3 weeks later...
David Donaldson
On 8/30/2023 at 12:47 AM, Leslie V said:

Hello @David Donaldson

Please send me your serial number so I can check. I cannot locate it using the email address that you provided.

I look forward to your response.

Reviuew: We were unable to validate your serial number. Please ensure you entered it correctly. If you believe you are eligible for an upgrade, please leave a post on our .,,, [forum]

As a customer...I still believe I am eligible for some type of upgrade....

Finally, I am replying to a thread I started in August.

I know you do not support any version other than the current one.  I also know that I can no longer install the version I purchased for a good price years ago or version 12/I currently run.  I would like to upgrade.

Every time I attempt to get an upgrade price it says it cannot find my serial number which implies to me that I must pay full price which I cannot do since I am an individual and not a business.  So here is my serial number. I would like to hear that I cannot get any discount to upgrade so I can look elsewhere (no insult intended on my part, I understand, you need to make money as a company, and I need a more inexpensive product.)

Serial number ************  --- ver. 6 I believe

Currently running Nitro pro v12 which I was allowed to upgrade to a few years ago.

David Donaldson

Edited by Leslie V
Deleted Confidential Information (Serial Number)

• Official Nitronaut

Hello @David Donaldson

Regrettably, I am unable to find any official purchase records linked to this serial number. It looks like this product was not purchased from our official website. Unfortunately, this means that the upgrade pricing cannot be applied to upgrade this key.

Please let me know if you have other questions.