ACTIVATION

THOMAS DAVID

THOMAS DAVID

I have purchased a license. I am unable to Activation the software. I keep receiving a message to buy the software. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the software. I can't file a trouble ticket because my request is rerouted to someplace else.

• Official Nitronaut

Hello @THOMAS DAVID

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

I sent you a direct message with your serial number.

Please get the latest version 13 installer from this page: https://www.gonitro.com/nps/product-details/downloads
After installation, you can activate by opening Nitro, click on the Help tab > About Nitro Pro > Activate and enter your serial number.

I hope this helps. Let me know if you require anything else.

THOMAS DAVID

No help license number Nitro Pro 13. I purchase Nitro Pro 14. I followed all the links that took me to different pages and ask to submit a ticket which was rejected.

Once you click “Deactivate”, you can activate your license immediately by entering the below serial number into Nitro Pro.

Serial Number 2094
Version 14
Status Active
Number of Activations 0
Number of Activations Allowed

Then a request to select a device. Unable to Deactivate.

THOMAS DAVID

Nitro PDF Pro Activation Assistant

There was an issue with the activation certificate.

If you activated manually, click 'Back' and re-enter the activation certificate. Ensure that you have copied the certificate correctly.

If you still encounter problems, please contact support via the link below.

Submit a support request. Unable to submit support request. Link to support then transferred to another page to another page and back to original link.

• Official Nitronaut

Hello @THOMAS DAVID

Thank you for contacting us - I'm happy to assist you.

I released your serial number so you can reactivate. Can you please try again and let me know how that goes?

That is the exact problem I have. No matter how many times I try, I am unable to activate my 13V. I got a message saying my serial number is invalid. Please help me.

Tim Robinson

I have the same problem as Thomas Davis.  I purchased Nitro Pro on July 31st via Cleverbridge (Re# *****) via Paypal and downloaded the Free Trial Version (as instructed).  The Free Trial has expired.  I've attempted to activate several times.  Your system first recognizes my serial number, tells me to Deactivate something, Deactivation pane appears telling me to pick something with no instructions on what to deactivate. Does this mean to deactivate the Nitro Pro program?  Nothing works.   Cleverbridge always  refers me back to your support ticket which appears not to work.  I can send you my serial number and Cleverbridge reference number, if that helps.  However, I only have a screen shot of these numbers, not a URL.  I'm really wasting time to create a UHL just for this.  Help.  Your assistance with better instruction would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you. Tim  

Edited by Leslie V
Deleted Confidential Information

Tim Robinson

I have the same problem as Thomas Davis.  I purchased Nitro Pro on July 31st via Cleverbridge (Re# ****) via Paypal and downloaded the Free Trial Version (as instructed).  The Free Trial has expired.  I've attempted to activate several times.  Your system first recognizes my serial number, tells me to Deactivate something, Deactivation pane appears telling me to pick something with no instructions on what to deactivate. Does this mean to deactivate the Nitro Pro program?  Nothing works.   Cleverbridge always  refers me back to your support ticket which appears not to work.  I can send you my serial number and Cleverbridge reference number, if that helps.  However, I only have a screen shot of these numbers, not a URL.  I'm really wasting time to create a UHL just for this.  Help.  Your assistance with better instruction would be greatly appreciated.  My purchase was for Nitro Pro 14.  Thank you. Tim  

Edited by Leslie V

• 3 weeks later...