Upgrading to Nitro 14

Nicholas Cunningham

Nicholas Cunningham

My license isn't upgrading properly and I don't understand why. Please help!

504************111

Edited by Reymund Oyong
Hide Serial number

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @Nicholas Cunningham

Thank you for reaching out through our Community Forums!

I have made the necessary adjustments to ensure that you can proceed with upgrading your existing license to version 14 through the Upgrade Portal.
Please access our Upgrade Page and then try to upgrade your serial number. 

Kind regards, 

I clicked on the above and it says I already have it and am currently operating with it.  However, when I click to have a document signed, says I need to buy it?  When I click help, says 0 of 2 are activated

• Official Nitronaut

Greetings @Darrin Maddox

Your Nitro PDF Pro application is activated using the serial number you have purchased. The activation can be done by opening the application and then navigating to the Help tab > About Nitro Pro and then clicking Activate. Enter your serial number and then click Activate. 

Regarding the document being signed, were you clicking the Signature Request in the Nitro PDF Pro application?
If so, please note that this tool is for Nitro Sign which has been integrated into Nitro PDF Pro. Clicking this tool will upload the document in Nitro Sign and process the signature request workflow through web access. 

Please be aware that Nitro PDF Pro and Nitro Sign do not share the same license. 
Nitro PDF Pro is the application you install on a machine to create and/or edit PDF documents, while Nitro Sign is a web-based electronic signature solution. 

Signing up for a Nitro Sign account is free and a 14-day trial is provided so users can experience the e-signing feature of Nitro Sign. 
When the Nitro Sign trial period has expired, you may opt to continue using its services through subscription. 

Kind regards, 

• 2 weeks later...

Contemplating the upgrade from 12-14 with 35% discount and about to download the trial but upgrade portal displays "We were unable to validate your serial number. Please ensure you entered it correctly. If you believe you are eligible for an upgrade, please leave a post on our Community Forum and update us with your issue." 

Please fix this.

• Official Nitronaut

Greetings @Manny Blatt

Can you kindly provide the serial number that you would like to upgrade to version 14 through the Upgrade Page?

Kind regards, 

Matthew Hammond

Hi Reymund, 

I am trying to upgrade to Version 14 but am receiving the same message as others stating that my serial number is unable to be validated, can you please assist? 

504************111

Matt

Edited by Reymund Oyong
Hide Serial number

So I'm trying to upgrade to 14 and am having the same issue as Nicolas Cunningham above: The site won't/can't verify my serial number. I upgraded to 13 from 12 with my original serial, and when I did it gave me another one starting with the same 3 digits as his. 

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @Matthew Hammond

I have made the necessary adjustments to ensure that you can proceed with upgrading your existing license to version 14 through the Upgrade Portal.
Please access our Upgrade Page again and then try to upgrade your serial number. 

Kind regards,

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @G Balter

Could you please provide the complete serial number that you would like to upgrade to the latest version?

Please note that initial posts (not approved yet) in this Community Forum are not visible to the public. 
We hide the serial number and other confidential details before approving the post. Thus, sending the serial number here is safe, and only the Nitronaut moderators can see and hide it before approving the post. 

Kind regards,