Receive error when trying to download/install Nitro Pro 13

dale white

A Windows 10 optional update "bricked" my computer that had Nitro Pro 13 installed on it, so I can no longer access the computer, much less the Nitro app.  I am trying to install Nitro Pro 13 on another computer.  I have downloaded nitro_pro13.exe from the website.  I double-click on the exe file.  The "download/install" window opens and shows "Downloading 2% complete", followed by a pop-up that says "Something is blocking Nitro from proceeding.  An error occurred when resolving resources".  From that point it exits out.  I have checked my firewall and it is not blocking the installation.

When I check my license on "/licenses.gonitro.com/prd/portal", it lists number of activations allowed (2), numbers of activations (1).  Is this the problem?  Does it mean Nitro Pro may only be activated 2 more times or it can be active on 2 computers?

Any and all help/advice is appreciated.

Dale White

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @dale white

Thank you for reaching out through our Community Forums!

Please try to install the Nitro PDF Pro 13 using the offline MSI installer, please refer to the link below: 

64bit - https://downloads.gonitro.com/professional_13.70.7.60/en/retail/nitro_pro13_ba_x64.msi 
32bit - https://downloads.gonitro.com/professional_13.70.7.60/en/retail/nitro_pro13_ba_x86.msi

Once installed, activate it by opening the application and then navigating to the Help tab > About Nitro Pro > Activate, enter the serial number, and then click Activate. 
Regarding the number of activations, I have already released it since the old installation is no longer accessible for deactivation. 

Kind regards,