Nitro Pro version 12 activation

Bill Batte

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @Bill Batte

Thank you for reaching out through our Community Forums!

Please note that we no longer support Nitro Pro 12 and older versions. 
These versions have reached the end of life (please see Sunset Policy below) and have already been discontinued. Furthermore, their activation servers have been shut down, thus, any activation or deactivation attempt will no longer work.

Sunset Policy: https://www.gonitro.com/product-details/sunset-policy 

We recommend upgrading to our latest version, Nitro PDF Pro 14, which comes with significant stability and security improvements, as well as many feature enhancements, in particular in Conversion, OCR, and Accessibility functions. 

To upgrade to Nitro PDF Pro 14 with a discounted price, please visit our Upgrade page at https://www.gonitro.com/support/upgrade

Kind regards,

• 6 months later...
Sophie Wynnewood
On 8/25/2023 at 7:08 PM, Reymund Oyong said:

[...]

Please note that we no longer support Nitro Pro 12 and older versions. 
These versions have reached the end of life (please see Sunset Policy below) and have already been discontinued. Furthermore, their activation servers have been shut down, thus, any activation or deactivation attempt will no longer work.

[...]

I know I'm jumping onto a months-old post, but this person had a question that relates to mine.

I had an existing license for v12.  My boss was interested in potentially purchasing additional Nitro licensing for himself and a couple others in the office; I wanted to review the current features, so I looked into the free trial for the current version.

If I'm reading your comment correctly - am I to understand that it doesn't matter that I have a perpetual license, even if I am able to re-download the correct version, I will not be able to use my license??

• I agree 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @Sophie Wynnewood

Thank you for reaching out through our Community Forums!

Activation requests from discontinued versions are pointing to a server that no longer exists, which generates an error on any deactivation or activation attempt. 
Is your version 12 serial number purchased online, from a reseller, or from the Nitro Sales team?
You can provide the serial number here, and I will review it for you. 

Kind regards,