Nitro Pro 14 Free Trial

Brian Merritt

Brian Merritt

I am not yet a Nitro customer. I downloaded and installed the free trial, when I launched it, it immediately said the trial was expired. The chat feature is fully automated to the point I cannot interact with a human to figure out how to resolve the expired trial message. Can anyone help?

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @Brian Merritt

Thank you for reaching out through our Community Forums!

Is this the first time you install the application on your computer? If not, you may have installed and used the trial period before. 
Also, which version is installed on the computer? This can be located when you open the application and then navigate to the Help tab > About Nitro Pro. 

If version 14, please provide the Nitro Computer ID found under the Help tab > About Nitro PDF Pro > Activate/Deactivate > Advanced. We will try to see if we can reset the trial period. 

Kind regards, 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I am having the same issue. New laptop and therefore Nitro not previously installed. I have followed the instructions for starting the free trial but just faced with the expired trial issue - appreciate any assistance on this matter also.

Really wished there was an option to access support via a chat function rather than having to register to community group etc.

Thanks

C

Valeria Arenas Montano

Hello,

Same issue here with Nitro Pro 14. I haven't been able to use the trial because it was expired immediately after installation on a computer that had never had Nitro Pro installed. I tried on two different computers and I got the same issue. 

Computer ID is SKF*********ArPDCK.

I am interested in buying it but I do need to make sure that it will do what I need, so I would appreciate your help.

Thank you

Edited by Reymund Oyong
Hide Computer ID

I am having the same problem. Signed up for the trial yesterday installed and launched today and it tells me the trial has expired. I have not installed Nitro before. Nitro computer ID is tjYgyu**********DWa7

Edited by Reymund Oyong
typo | Hide Computer ID

• 2 weeks later...
  • Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @Chris Quigley

Please ensure that you have Nitro PDF Pro 14 installed on the computer. This can be located when you launch the application and then navigate to the Help tab > About Nitro Pro. 
If version 14, please provide the Nitro Computer ID found under the Help tab > About Nitro PDF Pro > Activate/Deactivate > Advanced. We will try to see if we can reset the trial period. 

Kind regards,

Valeria Arenas Montano

Hi Reymund,

Thank you for your message.

I tried uninstalling and reinstalling it but the trial still appears as expired. Is there anything else I could do?

Thanks

Nikky Oyeniran

I have purchased licence, but my account shows my trial period is over. With that being said, I cannot post questions and it is frustrating.

I'm trying to post a question on how to remove a password on some bank statements I would like to combine

I would appreciate answers please, and thank you

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @Valeria Arenas Montano

Could you please provide the version and complete build of your Nitro PDF Pro installation?
Please provide as well the Nitro computer ID since you uninstalled and reinstalled it. 

Kind regards, 

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @Nikky Oyeniran

You will need to activate your Nitro PDF Pro installation using the license you've purchased. Once activated, it will remove the trial period or expired trial message. 

To activate, please launch Nitro PDF Pro and then navigate to the Help tab > About Nitro Pro > Activate, enter your serial number, and then click Activate. 
Once activated and you have some questions about product usage, I recommend posting it under the General Product Use section. 

Kind regards, 

Valeria Arenas Montano

Hi @Reymund Oyong,

Thank you for your reply.

I have Nitro Pro 14.3.1.193, the computer ID is SKFP*********WArPDCK (I think it is the same as before),  Library Version: 3.8.24.4 NSL: 13.8.24.4.

Let me know if you need more info.

Thanks,

Edited by Reymund Oyong
Hide part of Nitro computer ID

Katrina Rousham

Hello,

Same issue here: wanted to trial the program before purchasing but downloaded and says expired.

Computer ID: FS**************hq9

Version: 14.7.1.21

Can you assist?

Edited by Reymund Oyong
Hide Computer ID

Katrina Rousham
On 10/17/2023 at 8:33 AM, Katrina Rousham said:

Hello,

Same issue here: wanted to trial the program before purchasing but downloaded and says expired.

Computer ID: FS**************hq9

Version: 14.7.1.21

Can you assist?

One week on:  Any chance of a response or some resolution for this issue? @Reymund Oyong  

Edited by Katrina Rousham
tagging moderator

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/3/2023 at 3:33 PM, Reymund Oyong said:

Hi @Valeria Arenas Montano

Could you please provide the version and complete build of your Nitro PDF Pro installation?
Please provide as well the Nitro computer ID since you uninstalled and reinstalled it. 

Kind regards, 

where can i get the free trial number?

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @yeny palma

There is no free trial number in Nitro PDF Pro. 
When you install the software to the computer (for the first time), the application will run for a 14-day trial period. When the trial period is over, you will need to activate the software by purchasing a license to continue using its premium features. 

Please note that the 14-day trial period will only run once and does not reset after uninstall and reinstall.

Kind regards, 

• 2 weeks later...

Same problem here. I cannot activate the trial version of NitroPro 14. My computer ID is KV***************VdD. When I open NitroPro 14 there is a message at the lower right background that reads: TRIAL NOT ACTIVATED

Edited by Reymund Oyong
Hide Nitro Computer ID

I have the exact same issue. I am looking to purchase but want to try it out first. My computer id is: H****u**********EoDC

Edited by Reymund Oyong
Hide Nitro Computer ID

• 1 month later...
  • Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong
Posted (edited)

Greetings @Bobby Rezaee @Vic Ganon

Please try to restart your Nitro PDF Pro 14 installation and see if the trial works. 

Kind regards, 

Edited by Reymund Oyong

• 1 month later...
Arman Siahvashi

I have a similar issue. Just installed the trial version for the very first time and it says it is already expired. 

Arman Siahvashi

Looks like this trial expiration a common issue among many users. Why Nitro doesn't do anything about it? This is the first impression Nitro is making for the first time users!