Extend a nitro pro trial

Elanor Cassidy

Elanor Cassidy

I am a Nitro Pro 14 user. My computer crashed and is being replaced. While waiting  for the new PC, I installed a trial version on a PC that I am temporarily using. The new PC will be delayed by 2 weeks. Is it possible to extend the trial license on my current PC for another 2 weeks.

I do not want to activate my current license on the temporary PC  as I understand I can only activate my license on another computer once. Consequently I would have to get a new license when the permanent replacement arrives. Is that correct? 

Thank you in advance for any assistance provided

Regards,

Gerry

Elanor Cassidy

My computer crashed recently and must be replaced. I plan to install Nitro pro on the new one. In the short term I would like to activate my current license on a temporary replacement PC, then when the new PC is set up, deactivate it on the temporary PC and reactivate it on the new one.

My question is: How many times can Nitro Pro be activated / deactivated?

My understanding (which may be mistaken) is that currently Nitro Pro can only be deactivated and reactivated once, then a new license must be purchased. Is that correct?

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @Elanor Cassidy

Thank you for reaching out through our Community Forums!

You can activate the Nitro PDF Pro 14 on the temporary PC using your version 14 serial number while waiting for the new PC. 
When the new PC is ready, you can deactivate the license in the temporary PC to free up the license. Deactivating the license will allow you to use the license again on the new PC. 

To deactivate, open Nitro PDF Pro and then navigate to the Help tab > About Nitro Pro, and then click Deactivate. This process will release the license so you can use it again to activate Nitro PDF Pro on the other machine. 

Please provide the serial number so we can check and make some adjustments since the new PC crashed and you were not able to deactivate the license. 

Regarding the activation and deactivation, you can process this many times as long as the machine is accessible to process this task.

Kind regards, 

Edited by Reymund Oyong
Deactivation/Activation Answer