Nitro PDF Pro 14 Licensing

Steve Brisco

Steve Brisco

Our organization has been on Nitro Pro 13 Enterprise since the last renewal cycle when we moved to a subscription cycle.  We currently have 58 subscriptions.  After several inquiries as to where our version 14 license was, I receive an email with details for Nitro PDF Pro 14 using NLS licensing.  I questioned our sales rep about this but they insisted that this was correct.

All the documentation that I have read indicates that the activation model for Nitro PDF 14 Pro Enterprise is done with a .lic file and not the NLS version, which uses named users via a portal.

Either I am missing something or we have been assigned the wrong licensing model, or we have been converted to NLS and that has not been communicated.  I just do not want to go down an implementation road that requires me to reverse course after deployment.

Steve Brisco

I guess I did not ask a question.

Can someone from Nitro reach out to confirm what type of licensing we should be on with version 14.

Thank you.

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @Steve Brisco

Thank you for reaching out through our Community Forums!
I apologize for the delay and inconvenience this issue has caused. 

I understand that you have some questions about your current subscriptions. Please allow me to create a support case on your behalf to better assist you with your questions.

Kind regards,