Still get trial mode after installing Nitro Pro

Sujahat Ali Khan

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @Sujahat Ali Khan

Thank you for reaching out through our Community Forums!

The application will be in Trial Mode (for first-time installation) or Expired Trial mode if not yet activated. 
If you have the license, you can activate it by navigating to the Help tab > About Nitro Pro > Activate, enter the serial number, and then click Activate. 

If you are evaluating the application and do not have the license, the trial period can only happen once on the machine. Uninstalling and reinstalling the application will not reset the trial period. 
If this is your first time installing Nitro PDF Pro, please provide the version and the Nitro Computer ID. We will try and see if we can reset the trial period so you can evaluate the software. 

The version can be located under the Help tab > About Nitro Pro. 
For the Nitro computer ID, click the Deactivate button under About Nitro Pro Window and then click Advanced. Copy and paste as text the computer ID here.

Kind regards, 

Sujahat Ali Khan

Hi @Reymund Oyong

Im the admin for our business and have applied the license on my ID and it still shows trial. 

Can you check my email and suggest what am I doing wrong. Note me and other users are facing similar issues hence the resolution of my access with help other users too

Edited by Sujahat Ali Khan

• 3 weeks later...
  • Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @Sujahat Ali Khan

I do apologize for the delay in getting back to you in this post.

In checking your account, the license subscription comes with a license file that you will use to activate Nitro PDF Pro. 
Based on the provided screenshot, you have a Nitro PDF Pro 14 installation and to activate this using your company's license file, please refer to the link below:

How to activate Nitro PDF Pro with an Enterprise License File:
https://kb.gonitro.com/knowledgebase#/search/Enterprise/000004532  

If the issue persists, I recommend submitting a support ticket so we can assist you with activation issues on time. 
You can submit a support ticket here https://www.gonitro.com/support/ticket/pdf-pro

Kind regards,