Searching account NITROPDF...

Gérard DANJEAN

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @Gérard DANJEAN

Thank you for reaching out through our Community Forums!

Kindly provide the serial number here so we can check its purchase record and the email address used to purchase it. 

Kind regards, 

Gérard DANJEAN

j'ai pu l'installer sur un PC en entrant la clé dans activation mais si je cherche a l'installer sur in IPAD, on me demande une adresse mail et un mot de passe que je ne connais pas

Translation:
I was able to install it on a PC by entering the key in activation but if I try to install it on an IPAD, I am asked for an email address and a password that I do not know

Edited by Reymund Oyong
Added Translation

• 3 weeks later...
  • Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @Gérard DANJEAN

The email address used to purchase the provided serial number has been sent to you here via direct message. 

Please note that the provided serial number is a version 13 license for the Windows platform.
Furthermore, the Nitro PDF Pro activation process is unique for each supported Operating System, Windows and MacOS. Thus, any License provisioned for Nitro PDF Pro on Windows cannot be used on MacOS and vice versa.

The Nitro PDF Pro for iOS can be purchased here https://apps.apple.com/us/app/nitro-pdf-pro-ipad-iphone/id1608616539

Kind regards,