Need to recover old serial number

James O'Briant

James O'Briant

I purchased Nitro Pro for Windows 3 - 4 years ago. I don't recall when, but I believe it was pre-COVID. The computer on which it was installed has crashed, and I'm unable to locate a record of my Nitro Pro serial number. The Nitro Pro website requires that number in order to do just about anything, and there appears to be no way to speak with anyone at the company. I submitted a support ticket for this issue several days ago, but I have heard nothing.

HOW DO I RECOVER THIS SERIAL NUMBER? HOW DO I RE-INSTALL THE SOFTWARE WHICH I PURCHASED on a new computer?

Thank you.

Edited by Reymund Oyong
Add that there is a support ticket to which Nitro has not responded. | Hide confidential details

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @James O'Briant

Thank you for reaching out through our Community Forums!

The details of the license we found under your email address have been sent here via direct message.
Please check on it including the steps on how to activate using your serial number. 

Kind regards, 

James O'Briant

Thank you for sending my serial number. 

Frankly, I think that Nitro Pro's so-called "customer service" is a joke -- at every turn it appears structured to prevent your customers from communicating with you in any meaningful way. Yes, I received the information I needed. But it took nearly a week when it should have taken an hour or less.

On the bright side, I LOVE this application and I use it nearly every day, often for several hours at a time. Were the application not so darned good, I would look for an alternative. 

Please improve on the impersonal character of your Customer Service contact options. 

• Official Nitronaut

Hi @James O'Briant

I do apologize for the delay in getting back to your post.
We are currently experiencing a huge volume of requests, but we are doing our best to accommodate each and every posts.
We appreciate this feedback and we will take note of it to improve our service.

Kind regards, 

James O'Briant

The solution to your slow response issue is simple: Hire more people. There is no excuse for a major company to work so hard to make it difficult for customers to contact you. And there is no excuse for taking more than a week to respond to a query as simple as mine.