Cannot activate after computer upgrade

Roy Volmari

I have upgraded my computer. I was using v13. When I try your online portal to deactivate it keeps going into a loop so cannot choose the device to deactivate. My understanding is that I need to deactivate first to activate on new device (although new device is the same laptop just with hard drive upgraded).

I have upgraded my computer. I was using v13. When I try your online portal to deactivate it keeps going into a loop so cannot choose the device to deactivate. My understanding is that I need to deactivate first to activate on new device (although new device is the same laptop just with hard drive upgraded).

• Official Nitronaut

Hello @Roy Volmari

Thank you for your message - I can help you out.

I see that you purchased version 14. Please get the latest version 14 installer from this page: https://www.gonitro.com/nps/product-details/downloads
After installation, you can activate by opening Nitro, click on the Help tab > About Nitro Pro > Activate and enter your serial number.

If in the future, you would like to move your license to a new computer, or plan on reformatting your computer, I suggest you deactivate first by clicking on: Help tab > About Nitro Pro > Activate > Deactivate. This will allow you to reactivate on another computer.

I hope this helps. Let me know if you require anything else.

Thanks for your reply. I had to purchase another serial number as I needed to complete some urgent work. Do you think I can get a refund as I already had Nitropro but overlooked that it had to be deactivated before my hard disk upgrade.

• Official Nitronaut
On 9/10/2023 at 3:42 AM, Roy Volmari said:

Thanks for your reply. I had to purchase another serial number as I needed to complete some urgent work. Do you think I can get a refund as I already had Nitropro but overlooked that it had to be deactivated before my hard disk upgrade.

Hi @Roy Volmari

A support ticket has been submitted regarding this request. We will reach out to you through that ticket. Cheers!