Nitro PDF Printer not installed - Windows 11 Nitro Pro 14

Jeroen Verstraeten

Jeroen Verstraeten

Nitro Pro 14 doesn't install the pdf printer. Also not possible via the support tools.

Did a cleanup install using tool from nitro. Need urgent solution for this problem.

• 1 month later...

Hello

Are you really telling us to us Print to Microsoft PDF?

I've bought your software and your not providing what I've paid money money for. (Miss Sold)

I'm flabagasted Nitro haven't got a solution to what is a fundamental requirement of your software.

Not Happy :-(

I understand Nitro haven't found a solution to the issue and presently you cant print to Nitro in Windows 11.

Very disappointed and I say on this site a technician telling us to print to Microsoft PDF....What?? 

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @Jeroen Verstraeten @Dean Smith

Thank you for reaching out through our Community Forums!

I understand that the Nitro PDF Creator printer does not install on your Windows 11 machine. 
The Microsoft Print to PDF is another way to print a document to PDF, and currently a workaround while we are investigating the issue with the installation of Nitro PDF Creator printer on a Windows 11 machine. 

Can you provide the version and exact build of the Nitro PDF Pro on your computer? 
The details can be located in the application, under the Help tab > About Nitro Pro. 

Kind regards, 

Edited by Reymund Oyong
Spelling

Sadly, I have the same problem. Printing (or converting) a word document to a PDF using Nitro results in an error. Using Microsoft PDF printer is a work around, which I have been using for a month or 2 now, because I had hoped that a reinstall of Nitro PDF Pro 14, volumelicense edition (14.14.0.13) would help, but sadly, it didn't.

I hope you have a solution soon.