Serial number not valid

Tony Ryan

Hello I have 2 serial numbers that are not valid and I need to recycle them to other users.

one must be quiet old its ****

The other is newer  ******

Could you look into these please and let me know what I need to do please

Edited by Leslie V
Deleted Confidential Information

• Official Nitronaut

Hello Tony,

Thank you for posting on our Community Forums!

The first serial number is not a valid serial number purchased through our official website. We no longer support older versions.

Please note that we no longer support Nitro Pro 12 (and older) and its activation servers have been shut down.

We recommend upgrading to our latest version, V14, which comes with significant stability and security improvements, as well as many feature enhancements, in particular in conversion and OCR functions. Version 14 also brings license activation flexibility. 

Per our Sunset Policy, https://www.gonitro.com/nps/product-details/sunset-policy, we have stopped making feature enhancements to version 12 and older.

Please let us know if you wish to further discuss your upgrade options, and I will gladly introduce you to your Account Manager.

Thanks for the response.  Does a serial number starting with a 5** not being to version 13?

We're you able to get any information about the second serial number?

Thanks in advance 

• Official Nitronaut
On 9/15/2023 at 12:57 AM, Tony Ryan said:

Thanks for the response.  Does a serial number starting with a 5** not being to version 13?

We're you able to get any information about the second serial number?

Thanks in advance 

It depends. Version 13 and 14 sometimes starts with 5. 
Please send the serial number again so we can check. Unfortunately, it has been deleted from the previous post.

Daniel Johannes Du Plessis

I cannot upgrade from v13 to 14 . althoug I have tried the links in this forum keep on getting the same messege. Unable to verivy serial nr.

Please check serial nr ******

Edited by Leslie V
Deleted Confidential Information (Serial Number)

Hello Nitro team,

I have Nitro Pro 13. But unable to validate the SN (SN start with : 5049xxxx) to get the 35% off Nitor PDF Pro 14 discount. Please help. Thanks in advance

• 2 weeks later...
  • Official Nitronaut
On 9/18/2023 at 3:17 PM, Tony Ryan said:

No trouble. 

Thanks in advance

Hi @Tony Ryan

The last 3 zeroes on the serial number you provided is incorrect. I sent you a direct message with your correct serial number. 

Please get the latest version 13 installer from this page: https://www.gonitro.com/nps/product-details/downloads
After installation, you can activate by opening Nitro, click on the Help tab > About Nitro Pro > Activate and enter your serial number.

I hope this helps. Cheers!

• Official Nitronaut
On 9/20/2023 at 4:43 PM, Thai Foo Goh said:

Hello Nitro team,

I have Nitro Pro 13. But unable to validate the SN (SN start with : 5049xxxx) to get the 35% off Nitor PDF Pro 14 discount. Please help. Thanks in advance

Thanks for contacting Nitro!

I have made some modifications to your records to allow the upgrade.
I recommend that you try again to upgrade here: https://www.gonitro.com/pro/upgrade

Please let me know how that goes.

• Official Nitronaut
On 9/20/2023 at 2:37 PM, Daniel Johannes Du Plessis said:

I cannot upgrade from v13 to 14 . althoug I have tried the links in this forum keep on getting the same messege. Unable to verivy serial nr.

Please check serial nr ******

Hello @Daniel Johannes Du Plessis

Thank you for reaching out to Nitro!

I have made the necessary changes to allow you to upgrade your version 13 key. Please try upgrading again here: https://www.gonitro.com/pro/upgrade 

Please let me know how that goes.