Need help reactivating an existing account and software

MICHAEL VITA

I recently had to have a complete new hard drive installed in my laptop and i downloaded the Nitro pro 12 version i had on the previous one, but it is still showing trial version. how do i reactivate it?

• Official Nitronaut

Hello Michael,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

Please send me your serial number so I can check. I cannot locate it using the email address that you provided.

I look forward to your response.

Not sure where to find the serial number. It may have been under my old work email address but i thought i had purchased through the ******. my old work address is ******

Edited by Leslie V
Deleted Confidential Information

• Official Nitronaut
On 9/16/2023 at 12:53 AM, MICHAEL VITA said:

Not sure where to find the serial number. It may have been under my old work email address but i thought i had purchased through the ******. my old work address is ******

Hi @MICHAEL VITA

There are no serial numbers under those email addresses. You can also send us a purchase receipt.

• Official Nitronaut
3 hours ago, Mark Aiello said:

I am having the same problem. Support tells me to submit a ticket but the system won't let me. Can someone please help me out of this hell-loop?

Hello Mark,

You have a version 13 key, purchased 2020.

Please get the correct version 13 installer from this page: https://www.gonitro.com/installers/business/v13/msi/download

After installation, you can activate by opening Nitro, click on the Help tab > About Nitro Pro > Activate and enter your serial number.

I hope this helps! Please let me know how that goes.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Official Nitronaut
On 9/18/2023 at 9:19 PM, MICHAEL VITA said:

Leslie,

I am sorry i totally mis-typed my work email address...i missed a letter. the email was mvita@macsconstruction.com 

Hello @MICHAEL VITA

I sent you a direct message with your serial number.

Cheers!

• Official Nitronaut
On 9/19/2023 at 2:44 AM, Leslie Leavitt said:

I too, am having issues trying to enter license number to activate on a new laptop. 

I created a ticket, but as of yet, no response.

Hello @Leslie Leavitt

You have a version 14 key. Please get the latest version 14 installer from this page: https://www.gonitro.com/nps/product-details/downloads

After installation, you can activate by opening Nitro, click on the Help tab > About Nitro Pro > Activate and enter your serial number.

I hope this helps. Let me know if you require anything else.

• Official Nitronaut
On 9/20/2023 at 8:33 AM, Ken Tiller said:

I cannot get my previously working nitro plus s/n to work on my new computer. Please contact me asap with a solution 

thanks

Hello @Ken Tiller

You have a Nitro PDF Pro 14 serial number. Please get the latest version 14 installer from this page: https://www.gonitro.com/nps/product-details/downloads 
After installation, you can activate by opening Nitro, click on the Help tab > About Nitro Pro > Activate and enter your serial number.

I hope this helps. Let me know if you require anything else.