Admin Portal help

Ben Signorini

I have purchased all of the license seats within our company and need to gain access to the admin portal to review and deactivate licenses that are no longer being used on old hardware. 

Upon log in to the portal i am at a hold point due to "Admin access required to view this page"

How do i get myself set up at the Administrator. 

• Official Nitronaut

Greetings @Ben Signorini,

Thank you for reaching out through our Community Forums!

Please note that the Nitro Admin portal is designed to manage Nitro Sign users within an organization. This portal does not manage the activations or deactivations of Nitro PDF Pro serial numbers. 
Furthermore, the Nitro Admin is only available for Business and Enterprise subscriptions. 

If your Nitro PDF Pro licenses are single-user licenses and were purchased online, you can process a deactivation through the activation portal located here https://licenses.gonitro.com/prd/portal 

Kind regards, 

• 4 weeks later...
Ben Signorini

Reymund,

I have navigated to that site many times now but when i enter the serial numbers to deactivate the portal asked me to to select the device to deactivate however there is no option for this. 

The serial number i want to free up is - 504*-*****-****-**814

Edited by Reymund Oyong
Hide Serial number

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @Ben Signorini

In checking the provided serial number, I can see that it is an active version 13 license with 0/2 activations. 

If the Number of Activations is showing as zero (0) in the license portal, there is no need to process a deactivation. You can proceed with installing Nitro PDF Pro 13 on the computer and activate using this license. 

If needed, the Nitro PDF Pro 13 installer can be located from the link below:
https://www.gonitro.com/product-details/downloads - click the 'Download Nitro Pro 13' link. 

Kind regards, 

Ben Signorini

Hi Reymund,

Thank you for the ongoing responses and help, we have now resolved the issue, turns out Nitro Pro 14 was installed on the laptop not the required 13 version.