Transfer to a new computer

Miranda Gutierrez

Miranda Gutierrez

Hi all.  I purchased Nitro PDF and Sign several years ago.  I absolutely love it.   But yesterday my computer crashed/died/who knows.  And I got a new one and I can't get my license with Nitro on this new computer.  Is there any way they can disable it from my other computer so I can add it here. I don't want to have to buy it again.   I just use Nitro all day long with my business and I really need to get this up an running.   Plus it seems my old version had more capabilities than the new one does because I bought it for my employees and its a little different.   Any help would be much appreciated. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Official Nitronaut

Greetings @Miranda Gutierrez

Thank you for reaching out through our Community Forums!
I apologize for the inconvenience this issue has caused and for the delay in checking your post. 

I would like to know if you still cannot activate your Nitro PDF Pro. If so, kindly provide the serial number you use to activate it and a description of the activation error message. 

Kind regards, 

I'm having the same problem and suprised how difficult it has been to get help

I have V13 bought a new laptop and am trying to reinstall -- it says that I have 2 activations available but somehow that my serial number doesn't exist -- can anyone help??

• 3 weeks later...
  • Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @dave HASCHIG

Thank you for reaching out through our Community Forums!

An activation issue will likely occur if the version of the license does not match the version of the application that you would like to activate. 

To check which version is installed on the computer, launch Nitro PDF Pro and then navigate to the Help tab > About Nitro Pro. 
If your installation is not on Nitro PDF Pro 13, please uninstall and then install version 13 using the installer from the link below: 

https://www.gonitro.com/product-details/downloads - click the 'Download Nitro Pro 13' link. 

Kind regards,