What's happened to activation, licenses, password synchronization?

Debbie Peters

First password wasn't recognized.  have changed it twice now so I could get into the # of licenses & installs.  I deactivated one source that I wasn't using since I'm traveling and working.  Now can't see what is activated and de-activated.  Having my license, paid for less than a year ago, being stopped from use is frustrating.  Seems activation, license # and passwords are not playing well together.  Trying to even get this posted has taken 15+ minutes alone.  Would appreciate hearing back on how I figure out which devices are activated/inactivated specifically, and how to get functionality back when my license # appears to be recognized.   thanks-

• 4 weeks later...
  • Official Nitronaut

Hello @Debbie Peters

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

I sent you a direct message with your serial number. Your serial number is for Nitro PDF Pro 13, please uninstall all versions of Nitro from your computer first.

And then get the correct and latest version 13 installer from the page below:

https://www.gonitro.com/nps/product-details/downloads

To use this, you only need to activate with your serial number. There is no need to login with any username or password.

After installation, you can activate by opening Nitro, click on the Help tab > About Nitro Pro > Activate and enter your serial.

If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to contact us again.