Download on multiple computers?

Sharla Lill

Hello,

Can a single serial number be downloaded on more than 1 computer? or would I have to purchase separately for each of my machines?

Edited by Sharla Lill

• Official Nitronaut

Greetings @Sharla Lill

Thank you for reaching out through our Community Forums!

Nitro PDF Pro purchases made through our online store, within gonitro.com, are allotted two activations on two separate personal computers. Please refer to the link below: 

https://kb.gonitro.com/knowledgebase#/search/activate/000004232

Kind regards, 

• 1 month later...
Destin Peters

Hello - We have 5 total licenses and only 4 users here. We do need to use different computers in different locations, so I'd like to activate on serial on multiple computers. We have tried and Nitro does not allow us to activate although we can only find each serial used on only one computer (with the exception of 504973XXXXX, I do have that on my office computer and lapop). We'd be happy to start over if Nitro could deactivate ALL copies, and we can the reactivate each serial on two computers per serial if you feel that's the best path going forward. Until then, frustrating that we can't use Nitro per the agreement we purchased under.

Assuming we can have one serial number activated on two computers, as long as Nitro is not open and being used on both computers at the same time. Thanks!

MODERATOR PLEASE DELETE BEFORE POST IS PUBLIC...

pete********@gmail.com

Serial Nos:

504************354

504************043

504************776

504************613

504************707

Edited by Reymund Oyong
Hide Serial Numbers

• 2 weeks later...
  • Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @Destin Peters

Thank you for reaching out through our Community Forums!

I have made an adjustment to the provided serial numbers so you can start over with activating Nitro PDF Pro. 
Please note that these serial numbers are version 13 licenses. If needed, the Nitro PDF Pro 13 installer can be located from the link below:

https://www.gonitro.com/product-details/downloads - click the 'Download Nitro PDF Pro 13' link.  

Kind regards,