License number not accepted for upgrade

Benji Schaub

• Official Nitronaut

Greetings @Benji Schaub

Thank you for reaching out through our Community Forums!

I have made the necessary adjustments to ensure that you can proceed with upgrading your existing license to version 14 through the Upgrade Portal.

Please access our Upgrade Page again and then try to upgrade your serial number.

Kind regards,

I have a similar issue, my Nitro Pro 11 license number is not recognized by the upgrade page , the number starts with # 234... (in total 12 figures followed by several x) . So please proivde an instruction how to get the current license number recognized for license upgrade. Thank you 

I have a similar issue, my Nitro Pro 11 license number is not recognized by the upgrade page , the number starts with # 234... (in total 12 figures followed by several x) . So please proivde an instruction how to get the current license number recognized for license upgrade. Thank you   

Error message: We were unable to validate your serial number. Please ensure you entered it correctly. If you believe you are eligible for an upgrade, please leave a post on our Community Forum and update us with your issue.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @Udo Hartlaub

Thank you for reaching out through our Community Forums!

Could you please provide the version 11 serial number that you would like to upgrade to the latest version?

Please note that initial posts (not approved yet) in this Community Forum are not visible to the public. 
We hide the serial number and other confidential details before approving the post. Thus, sending the serial number here is safe, and only the Nitronaut moderators can see and hide it before approving the post. 

Kind regards, 

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @Udo Hartlaub

Unfortunately, the last 6 digits of your serial numbers are replaced with Xs. Could you please provide the complete serial number?

Kind regards, 

• 2 weeks later...

This is the number as it appears in the program license (--> Help - About Nitro Pro Product -->  234*********XXXXXX; I wonder why this does not show the full license number ?)

Finally found the invoice: license number is  234***-******-***591

Edited by Reymund Oyong
Hide Serial number

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @Udo Hartlaub

The complete serial number is not displayed in the application. This is to protect the license from theft and unauthorized use. 
You can anytime check your Invoice Receipt for the complete serial number. 

Regarding the upgrade, you should be able to upgrade this serial number on our Upgrade Page. 
Please visit https://www.gonitro.com/support/upgrade and then enter your existing serial number to process the upgrade. 

Kind regards,