Can't upgrade Nitro

Micheal Cini

Hello,

I'm trying to upgrade my nitro version from Nitro Pro 11 to Nitro Pro 14. I've installed nitro pro 14 and when I go to activate it, it does not let me continue.

Using the online portal (Which is awfully designed BTW), I try to deactivate my license but it says "Please select a device first" but there is no option to select a device.

At this point, I just wanted to go back to Nitro Pro 11, but now I can't even do that?? Please help. Thanks

• Official Nitronaut

Greetings @Micheal Cini

Thank you for reaching out through our Community Forums!

You will need to upgrade your version 11 license to 14 through our Upgrade Page located here https://www.gonitro.com/support/upgrade
After the license upgrade, you will receive a new serial number which is a version 14 license. This license will enable you to activate Nitro PDF Pro 14 installation. 

If you have not yet upgraded your version 11 license, Nitro is offering a discount when you upgrade an existing license to the latest version through our Upgrade Page. 

Regarding the installation of Nitro PDF Pro 11, please note that we no longer support Nitro Pro 12 and older versions as these versions have reached the End of Life (see Sunset Policy) and their activation servers have been shut down. 
We recommend upgrading to our latest version, Nitro PDF Pro 14, which comes with significant stability and security improvements and many feature enhancements, particularly in Conversion, OCR, and Accessibility functions. 

Kind regards,